You Bake

Joseph:
You loved baking and were actually pretty good at it too. You had gotten some eggs, flour, sugar, milk, and some Cocoa powder and you were gonna make a Chocolate cake.  You baked the cake and were decorating it when Joseph walked into the kitchen. "What are you making" he asked you "Chocolate Cake" you said while you started piping flowers onto the cake. " It smells good" he said to you as he kissed you on the cheek and went upstairs. "I'm done" you say to yourself as you pat your hands on your apron. You put in the fridge and you go rest your hands.
Jacob:
You could not get the thought of pound cake out of your head. Yet you didn't know make it homemade. " THANK GOD FOR CAKE MIX!!!". You talked to yourself as you followed the directions on the box. You followed the directions for baking as you took a tiny bit of batter from the pan as you put in the oven.  You turned the radio and listened to music untill the cake finished baking. " IVE BEEN CRAVING YOU FOR SO LONG" You said as you pulled the Golden brown cake from the oven. "Shit, pup that smells good" Jacob said as he entered the kitchen. "You came in at just the right time. They're done."

John:
Vanilla Cake, and Blueberry pie!!! You had already had made the cake and were about be to start frosting when he had walked in and he was ignoring you so you grabbed a cup full of water and you dumped it on him. "Why. did. You. Do. That?" He asked as he turned around "I just wanted to cool you off" he followed you to the kitchen and he filled the cup up with water as he did the same to you. "Two can play at that game" you said as you grabbed a few blueberries from the strainer as you threw it on his face, he then grabbed some of the leftover chocolate frosting and spread on your face and y'all fell over in a laughing fit
(If you don't know what movie this is from.... I will find you. And I will kill you)