You move in with them

Joseph:
He had kept on mentioning that he wanted you to move in with him ever since you had joined the Project and started dating Joseph. You had told him that you were planning on moving in with him and he was  estatic! Here's how it played out, "Joseph, What if I told you I was planning on moving in with you?" You said casually one day after one of his sermons "Are you sure?
I was just suggesting maybe we should." He said honestly as he thought you were just gonna say just kidding. "No I mean it Joseph I honestly would love living with you". You said as you saw he had the biggest smile you had only seen a few times." Well we gotta pack your stuff up and get rid of the house".

Jacob:
"Hey Jacob,"? You asked him as he was just on the bed cuddling you when you "yes bitch" you snorted as you said "Well Hot Shit,I was wondering if I could move in with you?" He then looked at you and looked at you like you were an alien. "Come again" he said "I was wondering if I could move in with you?" You looked at him with a grin. You had never seen him smile that much. "Oh my Lord, please tell me that you aren't joking". You nodded your head no and he picked you up and twirled you around.
John:
You had just been together for a few months when you had decided to move In with him. "hey can I move in with you" you asked him and he just answered with a yeah "Uhhhhhhhh sure I guess" and you just moved in, (Sorry Bagels and Bagelettes if this is short, I have school and I get tired easily.)