Castiel

The First KissPOV: _(Your a celestial being with a soft spot for a certain blue eyed Angel)

The First Kiss
POV: _(Your a celestial being with a soft spot for a certain blue eyed Angel)

The snow fluttered down lightly. The human members of your party where inside, covering the windows and doors with salt while regaining their body warmth. Dusk was nearing the sky had bursts of light pinks and oranges through the thick clouds. Castiel and yourself began covering every inch of the house with protection spells and Enochian symbols to ward off any angels or demons for that matter in a five mile radius.

When everything was complete, you met each other at the front of the house, slightly out of breath from all the work you had accomplished.
"Well, it's done" Cas said, tone low and quiet. You nodded in response, putting a hand through your hair.
"I hope they're safe" You say after a moment or two, you see Sam walk pass one o the Windows are your heart strings tighten.

You've spent a few weeks with the in famous gang. After Castiel had sought out some help from people with skills like himself, he came across you, a cherub who ran garrisons in the thousands once. Now you just worked away on Earth, trying to keep low key as the world seemed to be in constant melt down mode. You always wanted the pleasure to meet both the Winchesters and the Angel but hadn't had the chance with your own problems to deal with.

"Of course they are, now with your help we're the safest we've been in a while" Castiel smiled handsomely toward you. You had to admit to yourself, Cas was quite the slice as everyone said he was. Even if people believed Cherubs were considered low on the food chain you were higher ranking than Castiel but he always seemed to be on your level, a common ground of understanding synced you two since the moment you met.

You joined his party for a reason, the Angels had started killing off the cherubs, two of your closest cherubs slaughtered in front of you with a barely a moment for you to escape. Ever since then you've been with the boys, waging war on the fallen.
"I just wish, I could've saved them" You let out a sore breath, with a cloud leaving your lips because of it. Castiel shook his head immediately.
"That's not on you, the others are to blame for the cherubs deaths and they'll pay the price for it" He answered strongly.
You see Sam hand Dean a beer from the window, they cheers and take a sip.
"Is it worth it? Shedding more blood? Should we not just protect what we have left" Your eyes falls to the snow, a sinking feeling that you were becoming as bad those who murdered your brother and sister. Castiel calls your name and grabs your attention.
"Listen, I don't really know why these really horrific things are happening, why these awful beings are causing so much pain and killing the innocent and you are right we must protect but that sometimes mean that we ourselves have to get our hands dirty, sadly"

You sigh agreeing with him.
"Your right I know, I just don't want to loose anyone else" You look to the house again for a moment. A smile curved your lips thinking of the two brothers inside there. How Dean always paid you compliments and bought you your first milkshake and sang some ridiculous song about bringing boys to the yard. Then of course Sam who was too sweet almost, for some reason was fascinated by your job as a baby deliver and made really good coffee. Not to mention when they were together, arguing over music and who was stronger, which for some reason always turned out who could lift you the highest. But you didn't mind, you enjoyed feeling like you had a family again after so long being on your own.

Then there was Cas. He watched you intently, blue eyes glistening in the last of the day's sun, took all you could do not to look at him.
"You know I wouldn't think that you'd create such a soft spot for hunters, the rule breaking Winchester's of all people, you've become very fond of them" He said, eyes never leaving your face. You feel slightly flushed but hope you can blame it on the vessel growing cold in the night air.
"Well you shouldn't be surprised, since your all those things too, reckless and rule breaking , hunter of sorts and well, I'm very fond of you aren't I ?" You spoke before you thought. However Castiel let out a breathy laugh, first one you've heard in awhile.
"True"He raised his eyebrows, almost daringly accepting your compliment.
Then a real, quite a serious answer came to mind instead.
"Also" You began, "They're your family and whatever you and care about, I will too. Because I trust you, and the fact that they've been so loyal to you in return makes me trust them just as much. You've taken care of each other - maybe not perfectly - but still, giving each other a real sense of joy or unity. You are all complicated and covered in scars and red tape as I am, so what I mean is that we are already intertwined, bonded through past pain and protecting each other from more. Family"

Castiel's eyes were slightly widened as he listened. You turned your head around, feeling a tinge of embarrassment from his lack of reply and staring. Perhaps, you thought, I've said something wrong or out of place. His eyes were so strong you could almost feel the weight of it.

He took a stride forward and hooked his arm around your waist, pulling you toward him quickly. He kissed you, proudly and passionately. You took to it happily, taking hold of the front of his jacket. Pushing up on your toes, sliding your hands up his chest and around his shoulders, his spare hand moved to your face, moving back your hair as he kissed you stronger. You felt your heart hammering excited and nervously, then his hand left your face and slid down wrapping both arms around you, lifting your feet from the snow below as it began to fall heavier. You melted into each other, everything for a perfect moment was fine, all the pain that was heavy in your chest had disappeared and now here you where, feeling as if eternity won't be as lonely as you thought. When you felt your boots crunch back in the snow, you loosened your arms from his shoulders. Your kiss broke, chests rose and fall in sync as you let out a little breathy laugh.
"I don't know what to say?" You kept your hands on his arms.
"I do" He began before swallowing tightly. You met eyes. "Don't go far".