Imagines

-How They Show Affection-

Dean - Overall Dean is not a touchy-feely guy

Dean -
Overall Dean is not a touchy-feely guy. That was until you two started dating. When he's with the boys, he'll have his arm around you, it's always there, when you walk into a place his arm is there keeping you safe. Sure sometimes you would like the weight away but you can't help but love him being so close. When the other boys are away, he sneaks up behind you and hooks his arms around your waist, hugging you from behind. Usually when your doing something important, he likes to distract you. Your washing the dishes or folding laundry and there he grabs you, at first your upset from the fright he gave you but it melts away like hot butter on a roll. Often he'll spin you around, to face him and your greeted by a big cheesy smile that reached right up to his eyes. Dean will plead with you to go do something fun, go for a drive in baby but you have to be stubborn, even after he pulls the puppy eyes. He isn't happy when you say you can't so he just lingers, holding you around the waist as you continue to do your work. Then he starts getting evil, kissing your shoulders and neck.

You've done a few things to make him open up a bit. You've been patient for one thing but you've told him every day , for as long as you can remember how safe you felt when he was there. Giving him the closure that he needs. When ever a dangerous situation occurs which is often In you twos line of work, he'll gently place you behind him, not because he thinks you can't kick ass but because he refuses to let anything happen to you. To tell him that your scared, you'll hook a finger around his belt loop on his jeans but you know that there's no reason to be frightened, Dean Freakin Winchester's your man.

Sam -

When your back after a long week of killing evil son's of bitches, you and Sam make it tradition to curl up on the couch and enjoy each other's company. His arm draped around your waist as you rest on his chest. Though you ask him forty times if your crushing him, he holds you tighter and tells you that he's perfect. Then his hand plays with your hair, pulling away from your face and away from your neck. You wouldn't really think that guy as big and as strong as he was could be so gentle. But that is in Sam's nature, so many evil has tried to prove he's hiding behind a good mask but you know that the real Sam, is the gentle softie who laughs with his brother , shares beers with Cas and plays with your hair while you nap together on the couch. Though as big and as gentle as he is, he still likes to feel like the strong 6'4 guy he is. This results that you can never stand while he sits, he'll always place his hand on your waist and guide you to his lap, wither in a bar, diner or in the bunker, you'll both sit feeling him play with the fabric of your clothes or compare you hands. He's a secret fidget and always has the tendency to play with your jewellery, ruffles on a shirt or the tie strings of a hoodie.

He's a totally softie. Especially when it comes to you. You'll be standing in a store, skimming through the aisles and he'll watch with a grin. The word 'cute' and 'adorable' becomes common vocabulary when he's with you. The best however is when you look at him, maybe in your comfiest clothes and your hair tied up and with a facial expression that exudes your 'I don't care' style, he grabs your faces and smothers it in kisses. Till the point where your giggling and practically hanging on to him for dear life. Dean says you have him wrapped around your little finger but deep down, you know it's the opposite way about.