Chapter 5

(I might let Colby have his POV the next chapter 👀)

When I got to school.. I saw amber and Colby talking next to his locker. She had his sweater on.. "what the hell," I yelled in his face. "Sam," I then cut him off. "I thought you loved me. Apparently not as much as amber. You're a lier and an awful bestfriend. Never talk to me again brock," I said and walked away. He tried to grab my hand but I pulled it away. Colby had tears in his eyes and I couldn't care less.

He broke me. I didn't break him. Tears started to run down my eyes and Tara came over and hugged me. "I saw what happened, are you okay," I shook my head in her shoulder. "You were r-right." She nodded. "I wish I wasn't," Tara said and I smiled. "Now lets get to class." I frowned because I literally have all classes with Colby.

When I was sitting in class.. Colby was sitting across from me and he looked really sad. He had tear stains on his cheeks. I kinda felt sorry for him. Sam what are you thinking?! "Today it's free time get on your phones. I don't care." I smiled and scrolled through insta and saw this picture.

She was in his room?! I whispered to Tara and told her to look at this pic

She was in his room?! I whispered to Tara and told her to look at this pic. She took my phone and frowned. The thought of them touching each other came in my mind. The thought made me want to throw up. I think Colby saw my phone because I could tell he was crying quietly.

Colby💓💔: I'm so sorry

Me: why did you even kiss me

Colby💓💔: I love you that's why! Amber is just a friend. She's also a lesbian.

Me: I don't believe you. Now stop talking to me

He frowned and the class was soon over. The rest of the day was really hard. Colby was sad all day and would look at me and tears would start to come down his eyes. I couldn't bare to look at him. I hate when he is sad. I can't go back to school tomorrow.. it's just to much

The next chapter you will see how Colby really feels.