Chapter 14

COLBYS POV:
After work I was getting worried. Sam hasent came home yet. I know we had a fight but he wouldn't leave me right?! "Corey have you seen sam," I ask and he shakes my head. I then start to have a panic attack. "Hey hey Colby calm down what's wrong?," corey asked me worriedly. "Sams gone," I say freaking out. "Do you think something happened to him." I shrug still freaking out. "Try texting him." I nod

Me: Sammy are you okay? Where are you
Me: Sam I'm starting to freak out.
Me: please answer me I'm sorry that I left

"He's not answering," I cry out. "How bout we tell the others and ask them to look for Sam with us." I nod. "Corey I love him and I can't lose him. Please find him." He nods and leaves.

Sams POV:
When I woke up I was in this jail cell type of thing it kinda looked like the chambers. "Wakey wakey," Elton yelled and shook the jail cell. "Time to play," Elton smirked getting me into the chair again. He tied me up. "W-what are you doing," I ask him when he grabbed a knife. "Playing with you." I shiver. Elton then started to stab me. "Ahhh," I yelled. He then brought the knife up to my neck. "That would be a good picture to send to Colby,"Elton smirked and I cry out. "Don't worry I'm not gonna send it yet. I'm gonna have some real fun with you."

About an hour later I was all bloody and aching .

^"That's the picture I send to Colby," Elton said

^"That's the picture I send to Colby," Elton said. Colby is gonna freak when he sees that...

Colbys POV:
I then get a text when we were searching for Sam.

Sam:

^sam: we got you little toy with us

Me:I'm gonna fucking kill you. Give Sam to me NOW. If you don't it's okay because my gang is gonna find you either way and kill you.

Sam: not before sams dead. You see how bout you have 2 hours until I kill Sam. You have to come alone.

Oh shit what do I do. I need to tell Corey but I can't. I then grab up my things and go to the address that the person gave me. I know that this is obviously a trap.. but I guess I'm just gonna have to get in it to get Sam back..