Part: 2

Kurapika entered his dorm room and looked over at Gon. He slowly walked beside the bed and looked at all the empty water bottles, picking them up and putting down new ones. "I'm glad you're drinking water, but you'll definitely get hungry" Kurapika mumbled to himself.

He knew that this was only Gon's second heat, so Kurapika wanted to take care of the boy. But also knew that Gon will be super embarrassed about everything and anything. So Gon was definitely holding back some urges.

Kurapika looked at Gon once more and removed the blankets. "Still clothes, no stains... Definitely holding back" he mumbled to himself. Then, he got an idea and pulled out his phone.
/\/\
Kura: [hey Killua, I need a favor]

Killu: [okay, whatcha want?]

Kura: [can't really explain much, but it's for Gon. Can I borrow a piece of clothing from you?]

Killu: [alright?]

Killu: [anything specific?]

Kura: [anything that has a lot of your scent]

Killu: [alright. Need it now or tomorrow?]

Kura: [tomorrow. Just wait outside our building and have any clothes in a bag]
\/\/

They finished their chat and made Kurapika sigh in relief. "This will definitely make you crack, even if you're not comfortable.. sorry Gon" he mumbled to himself.
--

The next day came and Killua waited outside with the bag of a few clothes.
"Hey." A familiar voice spoke.

Kurapika exited the building and got handed the bag. "I don't really understand any of this, but here" "thanks Killua. Gon will definitely be thankful too, but also very embarrassed."
Killua's nose twitched. "Yeah. No problem"

"Hey lover boy, I was wondering where you were going" a voice spoke. Killua turned around as Kurapika looked up, blushing at who it was.

"Why did you follow me, Chrollo?" Killua growled. "I was just curious~"
Chrollo chuckled. He looked behind the boy and noticed Kurapika standing there. "Ah. Who's your friend?"

He started to step close to him, but got blocked by Killua. "None of your business who his is."
Killua looked behind him and motioned for Kurapika to leave.
"See you Killua."
And he went back into the building quickly.

Kurapika started to walk to his dorm as a blush was painted on his face. His heart raced too, but he breathed slowly and tried to get calm so Gon won't notice anything.

He entered his dorm and put the bag onto Gon's desk, speaking to him now that Gon was awake. "Gon. I know you're embarrassed but you have to let everything out, or you'll be in more pain. This might make your mind clear up"

Kurapika opened the bag and placed Killua's clothes next to the boy. "I will be reading on my bed, so if you need something just say. Or, I'll wear headphones if you feel more comfortable. I won't leave though"