Part: 6

Kurapika opened his eyes slowly, looking over at his clock. It was only 8 o' clock but he felt something weird.

His body started to heat up as his breathing changed, signaling that his heat was starting. Kurapika tried to move, but felt strong arms squeeze his waist. "C-chrollo" he whispered.

Kurapika let out his pheromones and immediately felt the bed shift behind him. "Has the show started?~"
Chrollo let his own pheromones out and he moved his hands down to Kurapika's lower half, putting one hand under the boys briefs. "Ah! Ch-chrollo" he tried to move but felt the man grab Kurapika's waist tighter. "Come one Kurapika~ I'm just touching your dick and we're both excited already~"
He moved his lower half and rubbed his boner on Kurapika's ass, moving his hand over the boys shaft in the process. 

Chrollo let go of the boy and got off the bed, looking down at Kurapika with heavy lust "Get on all fours. Now." Chrollo growled.
He pulled his shirt off as Kurapika got onto his hands and knees, lifting his ass in the air slightly. "Good boy~"

Chrollo yanked the boys pants off and rubbed his thumb onto the boys hole "Wow~ you're already so wet and read to be fucked~" he smiled and pulled the front of his own pants down, letting his rock hard cock out. "I want to devour you and claim you as mine~" he got closer to the boy and place his tip onto Kurapika's hole "p-put it in! Please!"

Without warning, Chrollo slammed his cock deep inside of the boys hole. "C-chrol-" Kurapika opened his mouth widely and let out a loud moan.
The man back up and kept slamming his dick against the boys prostate, giving him extreme pleasure. "A-ah!~ Chrollo!~"

Chrollo leaned forward and grabbed Kurapika's neck, squeezing it after every thrust. His other hand glided up the boys chest and took his shirt fully off. "I-im cumm-!" Kurapika had no time to speak as cum shot out of his dick, covering the sheets.
"I'm going to cum inside you Kurapika!~"
He licked the back of the boys neck and put his mouth onto it. Chrollo bit down extremely hard as he shot his cum inside Kurapika, making the boy moan loudly with pleasure.

They stayed in their position as Kurapika tried to gain his breath, body shaking while blood dripped from his neck. "Chrollo.. I-i still want to.."
He felt a hand glide down his chest and down to his cock, grabbing it tightly.

Chrollo rubbed his tip, pushing off the dripping cum. "There's going to be a lot of semen inside of you when we're finished~" he kissed Kurapika's bloody neck and thrusted, making Kurapika moan in surprise. "I won't go easy on you~"