Part: 7

Kurapika lied naked on his back as his body shook with exhaustion. Cum covered his stomach along with his sheets, all while semen dripped out of his ass. "I-its so warm.." Kurapika shakily put his hand near his stomach, feeling sticky from all the cum.

Chrollo lied on top on the boy, also being exhausted. "I know all your sweet spots now. Especially since I can fit my whole dick inside of you"
They both tried to breath slowly and calm down. "We should both get washed. Especially you" Chrollo got off the bed and smiled at Kurapika. "I'll go start the bath then help you"

He went into the bathroom and started the bath, meanwhile Kurapika tried to sit up. "My ass.. I-i can't feel anything." He stayed silent, but giggled a little bit. "Alright babe, put your arms around me" Chrollo spoke.

He leaned down and picked Kurapika up, not even trying to let the boy walk. "You'll take a quick bath, then I'll drain and refill if for both of us"

Chrollo placed Kurapika into the warm water as they both watched it get milky white. "You should lie down a bit and get your stomach"
He got his hands wet and rubbed the cum off of Kurapika's stomach, also wiping the dry blood off his neck. "Everything hurts." Kurapika obviously started to crash, trying to keep his eyes open.
"You might want to cover your... Everything.. if you go out. I gave you a lot of hickeys"

Kurapika looked up at Chrollo and smiling, connecting their lips slowly. "I love you Chrollo" he mumbled. "I love you too Kurapika"
--

They finally washed off and Kurapika instantly fell asleep. "You're definitely going to feel that in the morning..." Chrollo sighed. He looked over at their phones that lied on the table. "I'll  text them tomorrow if needed"