Part: 5

After a few days have passed, Kurapika and Chrollo have definitely gotten closer. So, Kurapika asked to meet him in the area they first met.

He waited near the tree and saw Chrollo walk up to him, making them both smile. "So why'd you call me here? Is everything ok?" Chrollo asked, leaning down and kissing Kurapika. "Yeah. I just want to ask you to do something... Even if it is early"
He looked up at Chrollo and got extremely nervous.
"Well... My heat will start on monday and I want you to.. you know.. with me" Kurapika bit his lips and grabbed the hem of his shirt. "B-but don't worry! I have something that makes sure I won't get.. something out of it"
He nervously looked away but felt a hand and his chin.

Chrollo leaned close to Kurapika's ear and whispered. "If you want me to do it, you have to say it fully. Tell me what you want" he backed up and saw Kurapika blush extremely hard. "I-i want you to... M-m.." his words froze for a second "I want you to mate with me Chrollo." Kurapika blurted.

He saw Chrollo smile "and you have something that makes sure you don't..?"
Kurapika shifted himself and stayed silent. But he started to speak after a minute. "I-i take something so I won't Um.. I won't get impregnated from it"

Chrollo smiled and nodded. "Sure Kurapika. I'll mate with you~" he connected their lips and out his hands into the boys hips. He pressed their bodies together but backed up, smiling devilishly. "Do you get turned on from embarrassment?-" "n-no! I just. I'm-" Chrollo kissed Kurapika on the lips again and backed up. "It's safer to do it in your dorm, but I hope you have it worked out with your roommate" "oh. Yeah I already sorted everything out. I- I hope it's okay if you spend the night tomorrow. Since like, tomorrows Sunday and it starts randomly either early then or right on Monday"