The room

Natsu POV

⚠️ TW RAPE ⚠️
⚠️ SKIP THIS CHAPTER IF THIS TOPIC IS A TRIGGER ⚠️

⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️⚠️

I could feel myself falling asleep due to Levy's magic. Her voice sounded distant as Erza hoisted me onto her shoulders and started to go up?

I woke up in a small room flooded with Gray's scent, and only his scent. It was overwhelming. As I was about to panic, I caught Erza's scent.

"Hey Natsu, your safe here, no one knows about this place except me, Levy, and Gray. You are to stay here until the fighting ceases. I must go help the others." She said, requiping inti her armor. "Do not leave this room."

I nodded and walked over to the small window, all i saw were leaves and I realized I was at the top of the Tenrou Tree. Thank god, I don't think my Father will find me here. I curl my frail body on the little bed in the corner, and dozed off.

~In his dream~

"Hey Natsu! Let's go play in the woods!"

"Sure, I'll be there in a moment Zeref!" I was only a few minutes older than my brother, but today was our first birthday.

I could see my little brother chasing the butterflies in the clearing, And i went to join him.

I snuck over to him and got ready to pounce, but right before I did he turned around and his face was not his own.

My father.

All of a sudden the beautiful woods were lit ablaze and my father in front if me.

"Die."

He slashed my belly and I woke up in a cold sweat.

~End dream~

I woke up in a cold sweat and didn't realize it was a dream for a few minutes. Once I regained my composure, I picked up a familiar scent. The scent of dark oak. The scent of my former pack.

"Hey there little kitty, did you really think you were safe up here? You will never escape BlackNight." A big black tomcat pinned me to the floor. "You better be quiet if you want to live."

I panicked as I realized what he was about to do. My father had left me to fend for myself, so other tomcats liked to take advantage of me. I was too frozen in fear to even move.

"P- Please don-!" I was cut off by something going inside me. "Stop! No, I-" the stranger cut me off by driving his claws deep into my back.

"I told you to be quiet!" He growled, unsheathing his claws. " Next time you say something I'll kill you!"

I quietly weeped as he kept thrusting into me. There was no pleasure, only pure pain. The pain soon became so immense, my vision started to cloud over.

The bigger cat only stopped after he came a few times, the feeling of his liquids inside me made me want to die.

"I feel better now, however you are of no use to me anymore." I felt my limp body being dragged somewhere, and then I felt myself falling,

Down,

Down,

Down.

I couldn't move, I was still in so much pain. But I never hit the ground. But why? I couldn't comprehend anything, all I wanted to do was sleep until this heartache and pain were gone.

*Sowwy for the short chapter, i feels bad for this SUPER LATE update , so I'll try to make a longer chapter ASAP

**Sokanii**