Declared

Gray POV

I went to go check in with Natsu at the infirmary, who was still unconcious. "Levy, how is he?" She gave me a pitiful look. This made me worry.

"Alpha, come with me to the back room." The girl replied. "And turn into cat form, the door is too small for humans." I shrugged and changed into my cat. We walked into the backroom, it had two chairs in it, Levy sat  in one, I sat in the other.

Levy winced as she began to speak. "Alpha, Natsu shows evidence of sexual assault. His extremities are terribly swollen, as he was not in heat, and not in human form. He's in alot of pain, and will be for a while." She broke the news to me.

I was right. He was assaulted. "When I find the ba-" I started to get angry, but was stopped by a specific Ironheaded moron

"Hey Icicle, you might want to come to the clearing in front of the pack hall." I turn around and see Gajeel in cat form. "BlackNight left a video Lacrima, and only you can activate it." I sighed and told Levy to keep an eye on Natsu. I stalked out of the room, tail lashing.  I could feel my anger building back up again. I took a minute to revert to human form before I got to the clearing.

It looked like the entire pack was in the clearing, surrounding a large red lacrima crystal. I shove my way through. "FairyTail, move out of my way!" I yelled. Everyone moved and I made my way to the crystal. I used my magic to activate the crystal, and a hologram appeared. It was Zare, Natsu's psychotic dad.

"Alpha Gray, I see you have activated this crystal. Now, give me my son, or I will take him from you."

I looked him dead in the eyes. "I would never give you my mate, not even if you are his father."

He gave me a look of anger. "You have 1 week. Either give him to me so I can end his miserable life, or suffer the consequences. And there will be consequences."

"Fuck you, you psychotic bastard! I will never give you Natsu!" I smashed the Lacrima.

It was dead silent. Erza broke it.

"Alpha, what sho-"

"Silence!" I cut her off. "We are the Light Pack of FairyTail! We will not fall to a Dark Pack! And we are definetly not giving them Natsu, if we do, he will die." I turned to my pack. "FairyTail, prepare for full out war!!"