Chapter 21: I Miss You

*ANAHI'S POV*

I gasped at the sound of glass shattering. I sat up and everything was blurry. "Oh great you're awake." I heard a raspy voice say.

The pounding in my head was dreadful. Slowly, pieces of furniture came to view. I squinted my eyes and saw Jason kicking broken pieces of glass beneath the table. "Where are we?" I said as I pulled off some thin blankets.

"We're at the house from last night. You past out on the floor so I decided we'd just stay here." He explained. I gasped and bulged out my eyes.

"My curfew was at 12!" Panic drove me over as I looked for my phone.

"Don't worry. I called your mom around 11 and told her we decided to ditch the party and watch a movie but on the way back you fell asleep and I thought it was best to just stay at my house and not wake you." He said casually as he took a gulp of what looked like black coffee. He scrunched his face and pressed on his temples. I noticed the room was really plain. Like a hotel room. There was a bed, a flat screen, a couch, an empty bookshelf, two Nightstands on each side of the bed, and a restroom with shower. Pretty basic. Two empty bottles of alcohol changed the view of the room. It went from a room without a life living inside to a room meant for drunk couples.

"And she was okay with it?" I asked frantically

"Surprisingly, she was totally okay with it." He smiled

"Of course she'd be okay with it. She loves you. She might even hand me to you if you asked." I rolled my eyes, making sure he didn't see. He chuckled in return. "What happened last night?" I asked as I began to look for my shoes. That's when I noticed Jason wasn't wearing a shirt as he sat on the couch in front of me.

"You don't remember?" he laughed and gave me a look with his raised eye brow.

"No..." I dragged out as I smoothed down my dress. God I wish I hadn't worn one. Before he could say anything, I grabbed the clear cup from his hand and took a large gulp from it. "Fuck. My head is killing me." I growled

"I thought you'd say that." He grabbed two white pills from the table and gestured it to be me. "Take this."

I gave him a skeptical look and asked "What are they?"

"Chill. It's aspirin." He put them in my hand.

"Where's your shirt?" I asked after taking the aspirin.

"Lost it?" It came out more like a question. "I'm serious. I don't know where it went. After midnight it disappeared." I brought my eye brows together at his weird excuse. "Don't believe me." He shrugged.

"Um... where the hell did you get that hickey from?" I questioned.

His eye brow peeked up and remained silent for a second. "You really don't remember anything from last night do you?" He asked, watching me put on a shoe. I shook my head in response. He laughed while throwing his head back "Let's just say... you're now the life of the party. You have an invite to every party for the next year."

"Why?" I asked. He pulled out his phone and did some searching while I put my other shoe on. He threw me his phone and went to the restroom leaving the door open. It was an instagram page (something that I chose not to have. I hate the media) and on the first picture I scrolled to, I saw myself in the center. HOLLY SHIT no no no no no. My eyes literally bulged out of my head once I saw myself chugging down a bottle of alcohol with my arm around Jason. Another was me on the table dancing with Jason. Another was me chugging down something from a large bucket and tube and Jason in the background swinging his shirt above his head. Another was me making out with Jason in the kitchen. Another was me on the floor with glasses that weren't even mine. "Fucking shit! No! You have to take these down!" I demanded while throwing the phone on the bed. Jason was swooping around the restroom looking through everything.