•=24=•

-5 hours later-

-5 hours later-

While trying to finish up some work, Yoongis phone ran over and over. Once he had looked at the screen his eyes widened to see his mothers contact appear.

Contrary to his progressive older brother, his parents were traditional in the sense that they believed omegas should stay home and have 50 children by the time they're 30.

He loved them.. Don't get him wrong, he just rather ignore they're comments.

Yoongi: yes eomma?

Ji-yu: I saw your Instagram post.

Yoongi: oh.. Ok?

Ji-yu: why didn't you tell us you had an alpha??!

Yoongi: must have slipped my mind.. Sorry.

He would have told them. But when he was dating taehyung the were pushy about a wedding and mating. He's not dealing with that again.

Ji-yu: you appa wants you know when we'll meet him.

Yoongi: we're both very busy.. Unless your willing to come up to Seoul it's a low chance anytime soon.

Ji-yu: why do we always have to come up there?

Yoongi: I don't have time to go down there... If you really want to meet him then talk to me later.. I have work to do.

Ji-yu: do you still have that assistant job?

Yoongi; no actually.. I'm a producer at hope world now..

Ji-yu: oh.. That's nice.