𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 1

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

In someone's garden, there you see various roses. Roses that range of the colors of white to crimson. Amongst all of those thorned beauties, you see this one specific flower―a white carnation.

Its bush was planted in a rectangular pot. It was perfectly healthy, bright green leaves and quite thick stems. The soil where it's planted is also moist, only idiots would think that the plant was mistreated. Despite it being such a healthy plant, it was only then it blossomed one flower.

Of course, you're going to be attracted to it. Mesmerized by its white petals, it was definitely something else compared to the roses. Having it gives you the power and ego knowing that you've got something unique, something that others don't.

What are you going to do? Are you going to keep the flower for yourself or leave it be?

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

A girl entered the gym then silently made her way to the bleachers not wanting to disturb Aoba Johsai volleyball club's practice. Despite being so cautious with her actions, some members didn't fail to notice her.

One of them being the team's ace; Iwaizumi Hajime.

A smile immediately made it's way on to his face but soon faltered once he recalled that his best friend was nearby and didn't want to cause any ruckus.

Others like Kunimi would occasionally find their gaze on her but was failed to be recognized by the girl who was so engrossed with reading whatever she brought while waiting for no one from the team then leave few minutes before their practice ended. The younger teammates have unanswered questions but would never have the guts to question any of their senpais.

Who is she? Is she a fan of Oikawa-san? A relative of Iwaizumi-san? Why is she allowed to enter the gym?

Their questions that were remained unanswered continued to bug them as days went on while the girl would always visit them but have done nothing in particular.

It happened again today, the girl would secretly go inside their gym, makes herself comfortable on the bleachers, read, and then leave as if she wasn't there in the first place. Kunimi couldn't handle it, it's not like he cares really but he would always notice how Kindaichi would always make himself look like a fool trying to empress the oblivious female senior.

"Kindaichi, stop it." He told the other spiritlessly before making his way to the clubroom and change.

He sighed, before he slammed his locker loudly for everyone who was present to be startled, Yahaba who just entered with Kindaichi held on his chest before exclaiming how shocked he was.

Not minding Yahaba and his dramatics, Kunimi faced the 3rd years. "Senpai, there's this girl who keeps on visiting us during practices and just sits on the bleachers. Does anyone of you know her?" He boldly asked.

Almost everyone―aside from the 3rd years had their eyes wide from the question.

Matsukawa and Hanamaki had their mouths shut as they found their gaze on Iwaizumi who's mouth made an 'o' shape and Oikawa who remained unbothered as he hummed a yes.