𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 3

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Drip

Drip

Drip

A long sigh escaped the Hanako's mouth as she settles herself in a cold bath―still in her uniform, she just arrived home from the so-called date.

Drip

Drip

Splash!

She was frustrated yet she didn't know why. How lame, does she really not know the reason why? Or is she refusing to acknowledge the reason why?

Splash, splash, splash.

Hitting the water that surrounds her as if she was like a child, throwing a tantrum in a candy store because his mother doesn't want to buy him his favorite candies.

Drip.

She stopped. Slowly she sunk her self in the water-filled tub, her thoughts invaded her. The water overflowed, her nostrils on the level of the water, she closed her eyes and continued to sink herself in―as she was trying to bury her thoughts as well.

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

The next day Hanako didn't go to school. It wasn't really a surprise that she caught a fever after walking under the rain for 30 minutes and soak herself more in cold water.

Iwaizumi was worried about his cousin, she was always the sickly one so every time she'd be sick he'd always visit and take care of her. How did she get sick anyway?

Staring at his best friend across the crowded room of the cafeteria.

"Poor agedashi tofu."

He sent a glare towards Matsukawa who suddenly spoke while Hanamaki choked on his food. Iwaizumi then stopped murdering his food as he let out a long deep sigh. "Crappykawa over there is back at it again."

The other two just nodded and didn't bother to say anything. "Hanako caught a fever." He continued grabbing the attention of both boys across him. "Do... You have a cousin complex or―" Hanamaki trailed off.

"What the―Of course not! It's just that, yesterday she told me that she was going to meet Shittykawa." Iwaizumi explained.

The table was silent for how many seconds before Hanamaki once again spoke, "She was with him you say..."

Iwaizumi nodded, he was nervous yet he didn't know why but his gut feeling tells him it isn't going to end well. "He was―"

"Yahoo~ Iwa-chan, Makki, Mattsun~" Oikawa suddenly settled himself beside Iwaizumi, while munching on his second milk bread. No one bothered to respond as they continued their meal―completely hurting the ignored boy's ego.

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Hanako groggily grabbed her phone as she heard her notification go off, she received a message from one of her friends, asking her how was her fever and sending a photo.

It was a photo of Tooru dining with another girl in their school's gym. It was taken yesterday.

Even her best friend tells her about her boyfriend's deeds, but does she listen? No.