𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 2

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Iwaizumi ignored Oikawa the next day, of course, he earned a lot of whining from the said boy. "Iwa-chan~ Why are you ignoring me?"

No answer.

"Ah!" Oikawa dramatically held his chest, "You wound me. How could you possibly ignore me?" How could Iwaizumi not? Oikawa wasn't taking his relationship with Hanako seriously. He was flirting around with different girls. It's Yumi Hanako's love for Oikawa Tooru the reason why she's slowly breaking.

"Shut up Shittykawa. Leave me alone before I shove this volleyball right up your ass."

The rest of the team heard this and the atmosphere thickened more. It was suffocating. Some of them who were observant enough had an idea or two of this situation while the others don't.

"So rude Iwa-chan~" Oikawa whined more.

"Say Iwa-chan, do you know Adam and Eve?" Oikawa suddenly asked, the playfulness of his voice now replaced with a serious one. Iwaizumi raised an eyebrow.

"I believe that Hanako is Eve."

"What―"

Iwaizumi was cut off by Hanako who just enter the gym.

"Uhm, excuse me? Is Tooru here?" The girl politely asked, it almost tugged everyone's heartstrings.

Oikawa showed a mischievous smirk. He knows that everyone would do anything just to have a girlfriend like Hanako. He knows he's lucky to have the girl so wrapped upon his finger.

and yet he's only taking her for granted.

"Princess!" Oikawa excitedly exclaimed as he made his way towards the girl. Her face lit up upon seeing her boyfriend, all of her worries ignored and were buried deep at the back of her mind.

They met each other with a warm embrace, showering each other with their love. Everyone in the scene was long forgotten. People would think how soft the couple in front of them were, but the rest of the team wanted to puke with how affectionate their shitty captain was.

Iwaizumi was the one who couldn't handle this bullshit any longer. "OI SHITTYKAWA JUST SO YOU KNOW WE'RE IN THE MIDDLE OF PRACTICE!" he screamed furiously.

It wasn't just for the practice though, he hated how thick-skinned Oikawa was being so lovey-dovey with his cousin just like how he flirts with his fangirls.

The two lovebirds looked at him, one bearing a red embarrassed face while the other had a playful smile plastered across his face.

"Aw, is Iwa-chan jealous that he doesn't have a girlfriend?" Oikawa had a death wish.

"Well, if you weren't so grumpy girls would also flock all over you." Someone prepare for Oikawa's funeral.

"You should really change your attitude and sense of style. I could help you―"

Iwaizumi threw a volleyball right at his best friend's face. Bullseye.

"IDIOT, FOR ALL I KNOW NO ONE IN THEIR RIGHT STATE OF MIND WOULD WEAR NAVY BLUE, RED, AND YELLOW PLAID SHORTS WITH―"

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa whined not wanting to remember that horrendous outfit.

Hanako just stood there, amused at their antics. How she missed this. "Oh shit―Oikawa-san you've got a bloody nose!" Kindaichi exclaimed. Worriedly everyone began to flock around the poor captain.