𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 6

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

You tell me all the things I wanna hear
When I'm gone, you say you want me near
You look me in the eyes, say that we will stay for life
These feelings that we caught won't disappear―

"Hajime," Hanako complained when the said boy stopped the song that was currently playing. He rolled his eyes before answering.

"I might not understand the English language entirely but the song, it's been going on repeat for the past hour."

The girl laughed lightly. Before shaking her head and pressed play so the song continues, earning a groan of annoyance from the boy.

Of all the lies I heard
"I love you" was my favorite
I know goodbyes, they hurt.

The two were both lying in the boy's bedroom. Iwaizumi was reading a manga, while Hanako was playing with the boy's switch. "Ugh. Who is this Kodzuken anyway? Why is he so hard to defeat?" She hissed in annoyance as soon as 'game over' was written on the screen.

"Oi don't go playing around and letting me lose in every match you play, dumbass."

She tossed the switch to her cousin, hitting his head on the process. He nagged her for not being careful enough―not that she'd listen anyway.
This wasn't enough, he would still cross her mind every now and then.

They're graduating soon, they're gonna part ways. She wasn't ready for that.

"So, did Shittykawa contact you?"

She flinched at the mention of the boy. Iwaizumi was just blunt about it, no hesitation evident in his voice. Sugar-coating it wouldn't do any difference anyway.

It still hurts.

"No."

Now that answer surprised Iwaizumi, the clingy prick Oikawa Tooru didn't contact the girl? Wow. "For how long?"

"A week. Can we please change the topic?"

He complied with the request, his best friend was obviously a sore subject, and asking about him was just rubbing salt to the wound. "Right. So, which school are you gonna go to college?"

College.

Hanako thought for a moment before answering. "Parents want me to move in with them in London."

The boy's face turned to her from the manga that he was reading. She's moving to a different country?!

"So you're going?"

Iwaizumi silently anticipated the answer, he was beyond nervous. He can't imagine being separated from his cousin that was already like a sibling to him.

"Nope. I told them that I'm going to Tokyo with you."

Shocked by the decision, he stood up and then grabbed the girl by her shoulders―shaking her comically. "Idiot! I thought you missed them? You should really be reunited with them!" Despite his exaggerated reaction, he wasn't mad at the girl.