𝑨𝒍𝒍 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑳𝒊𝒆𝒔 5

· ·──────·✿·──────· ·

Oikawa was beyond pissed to himself. It was his fault why their team lost against Karasuno. He saw where the direction of Hinata's spike yet he didn't get to position himself to properly receive it.

It's not enough, I need to work harder.

Walking home, his thoughts were clouded with self-hatred.

I failed to bring my team to the Nationals.

A part of him felt better as he and Iwaizumi mended their friendship. Just like the rainbow after a storm, despite their differences and arguments, they'd always make up with each other with such simple gestures.

Oikawa came to halt, realizing where he was. Hanako's place.

Hesitating whether he'd ring the doorbell or not, he was just standing there at the roadside looking like a creep―a good-looking one. Taking a deep breath he rang the doorbell.

Once.

Twice.

Thrice.

"Is she not home?" He muttered to himself. A few seconds later, her front door opened. There she was in her shorts and tank top, hair tied in a messy bun while some of her bangs stuck on her forehead that glistened with sweat. She looked pretty nonetheless.

The girl's eyes widened, obviously shocked to see her boyfriend, she didn't expect him to come to her in person.

All of her plans to avoid the boy was dumped outside the window the moment she saw him. Her shaky hands fumbled with the gate as she invited him inside her abode. 

Once the two of them were settled in the living room, silence enveloped them. It was quite tense, both wanted to speak up yet no one had the guts to do so.

Hanako was about to head to the kitchen and offer her guest some tea―she just really wanted an excuse to leave just so she could calm her overly excited heart, but Oikawa had other plans he grabbed her wrist.

It was firm and warm. It gave her comfort.

Eyeing the boy she was confused why was he suddenly acting so bashful, he didn't even make an eye contact ever since he stepped foot inside.

"W-we... lost." Once he said that he finally met her gaze. Hanako bit her lip, she didn't know what to say since she refused to watch the game, she didn't know what happened.

Lowering herself slowly in front of her boyfriend, she held both of his hands. She couldn't leave the boy alone, even if he hurt her so much especially now that he's suffering from a defeat, he was also a friend first.

Once she was facing the boy, level with him―he was sitting on the couch while the girl was kneeling in front of him. She couldn't hold her tears back as she let out a sob after another.

She was crying for him. Seeing the sad look in his eyes also broke her heart. His pain was also her pain.

The girl wrapped her arms around him settling her head on his chest, he hugged her as well feeling the warmth of the girl. She knew how much he had suffered just to be who he is right now and he still continues to push himself to become better―whether he was going to break physically, he just couldn't see himself as someone as close as people who were natural.