Chapter 9

Now as exams were close, everyone was busy studying and not hanging out much. They were eagerly waiting for exams to be over and for an exciting summer vacation to start. During this period, a fight resulted in the group due to a few misunderstandings. Relationships are known to cause problems in friendships. The group had strong feelings that Alisha spent more time with her boyfriend than with them. Even though that wasn't the case, and Alisha felt so hurt that her friends felt like that, she broke up with her Jaden.

Now that’s loyalty shown at its best. She could hang out more with the group now and give her exams more happily. Everyone else also went on to give their exams well. As John finished his last exam, he went to Matunga to meet up with Myra. Since January, Myra and Leo have been having problems in their relationship as Leo was not as loyal as he should have been. So they finally broke up. And John has been Myra's shoulder of support and been a really good friend to her whenever she needed him. She felt at ease whenever she spent time with him and she knew she could count on him.

After meeting up with her, he waited for Jack, as they both needed to go to Churchgate because John needed a new phone cover. Jack wrote his last paper as fast as possible and rushed to Matunga. From there they headed to the bazaar in Churchgate. Along the way to the mobile cover shop, there were various clothes and accessories shops. Their window shopping turned into picking out of items that did not belong to them (robbing would be a better word for it). This was wrong of course for them to steal, but they had turned it into a fun activity and it resulted in a hilarious memory for the boys to remember.

They took stuff for the entire group like a few t-shirts, a couple of tops, and two bags to stuff them all in. Quite a steal you could say (literally). John got his mobile cover by then end of it. They both headed home and when the group met up, it was like Christmas with the guys being Santa, distributing all the items they had collected along the way. Along with it, they entertained their group with the story of their mini heist too. 

As I was saying before, John and Myra got really close during the month of March. He spent a lot of time with her and made sure she was well cared for. The group thought of setting them up because John truly did care about Myra. On Naisha and Gary's anniversary, 14th April, Alisha, and Jack bought some gifts for them on behalf of the group and even bought a cake along the way. Naisha and Gary had been together for so long, they were a power couple of the group. The group had already imagined them getting married one day.

Jack had decided to play a little prank by lying to Gary that he wouldn't be joining the lunch treat. Gary and Jack had grown a really special bond together over time and were like two peas of a pod. However, Jack managed to give them a good surprise during lunch at Cafe Marol with his entry. As soon as they were done with lunch, they went to Prime mall to play. And throughout the day the group was keeping John and Myra together and trying to get them to do activities together.

Once they entered the PS4 place, John was teaching Myra how to play. While heading home, they both went home together in one rick (Aww, so cute and cheesy but also romantic). And the rest of the group headed home too. Then, a few days later, while the group was hanging out at Alisha's place, Jack noticed that John was on the phone talking for hours. After interrogating John for some time, the group got the biggest surprise of them all.

They got to know that he and Myra were already dating since 13th April (That must have given a shock, I’m sure). John had been having a soft corner for Myra for some time and wouldn’t hang out with the gang whenever Leo and Myra were together (The gang realized it only once he said it). They had planned to tell the group a few months later so as to not have any drama. But all is well that ends well. The gang was happy for both of them.