19 : 𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝖾

「🏙️」

It felt cozy. The soft mattress lightly engulfed Y/N's body as she tossed and turned. Dim lights from outside seeped through the blinds, casting strips of light shining to random things in the room. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up. She felt unwell but familiar- as if she's been in this room before.

"Soobin!" She gasped and heaved herself out the bed.

Just as she was about to open the door to meet the guy, she heard a loud quarel from other side. She pressed an ear against the wood, eavesdropping. It was Soobin and he was arguing with the twins.

"She better be out when I get back."

"Why are you being like this?!" Cherrie snapped. "Aren't you supposed to be taking care of your idol?! What is this?!"

"She's not my idol. I worship nobody."

"Soobin." Cher calmly called. "I understand that you felt terrible that she framed you like that."

"Exactly-"

"-but she bailed you out." Cher sighed, sitting on the couch. "You told us she regretted everything. What's not clicking to your dull mind?"

"What's not clicking?" Soobin scoffed. "She should've thought about it before she turned me around. I trusted her. I can't believe I went simp for a traitor like her."

"Hah." Cherrie hit the back of his head and slumped next to her sister. "Simp."

Soobin paced back and forth, roughly combing his hair with his fingers. His jaw clenched tightly and the twins watched with their brows arched. Early in the morning and they never thought they'd burst into an argument like this. Soobin seemed to be hesitant with every word he said though. Cher could read him well. She knew he'd like to tend to Y/N if it hadn't been for his towering pride. She understood. It wouldn't be too easy for the man to push everything at the back of his mind.

"Just.." Cherrie rubbed her cheeks in circles. "Try to talk to her in private. Cher and I need to go home anyways."

"Take her out with you."

"Soobin!"

"I don't want her around. You think she'd freeze outside last night if I'd really like to keep her in?"

"Y/N doesn't deserve this! What kind of a man are you?!"