IX

"???, What we're gonna do with your money?!"

"That's a LOT of money!" The other man said

"I need you to kidnap this." A mysterious Person lurking in the shadow hand the picture to the leader of the group.

"Where do we gonna find this Bitch?!!!"

━━━━━━━━━ Dream Speaking ━━━━━━━━━
Hey Guys!

This is a intermission brought to you by Author-Chan on behalf of the IDK

This Chapter is NOT for FUCKING KIDS!, FUUCKK YOUU IF YOU'RE A KID! here's some Blood! and here's a picture of HITLER!

Now BACK to the CHAPTER!  (╯°Д°)╯
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

???: "Now, now, It's not my FUCKING PROBLEM THAT YOU ALL DON'T KNOW WHERE SHE IS!"

Leader: "Alright, We're gonna find her, NOW DON'T FUCKING SCREAM AT US, IF YOU DON'T HAVE THIS BIG AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU'LL BE LYING DEAD RIGHT NOW!!"

???: "No more talking, GO FIND HER!"

"Stupid people.. Once I get that girl I will make her my pet." ??? Said and laughing like a serial killer.

-time skips- (noon)

-Sapnap POV- (lol finally)

I was playing games on George's computer, it was like almost an hour since George took his cat on the clinic and he's not home yet.

I walked down stairs..Seems very quite this time, I look around all the rooms, I see no one, I looked inside Y/N and Dream's room.

My eyes went wide Open when I saw Y/N laying on the floor unconsciousness.

"Y- Y/N?!!" I ran to her, Her mouth has a duct tape on it, I remove the duct tape and wake her up.

I keep shaking her and she slowly open her eyes and Jolted Up. "WHERE'S THAT STRANGER?!!!"

-Y/N POV-

Nick calms me down and I told him what happened.

"I- I was waiting for Clay to come back, B-Because I said I w-wanna buy a pocky b-but He said he just gonna buy and I should wait h-here, and then after a minutes, A man with a black mask, broke into the w-window a-"

Nick keeps calming me down. "N/N, inhale, exhale.." He said and it really calms me down,

"Okay continue." He said stroking my Back to calm me down.

"A creepy man broke into the window and put a d d- duck tape, but I struggle h-he punch me on my stomach and I collapsed.. B-before I collapsed I heard that he's getting the van, and that he 'found the girl'." I said hugging my legs, crying.

"Okay, Hide behind the closet and call Dream okay? What ever happened to me don't ever come out." He said and Guided me to the closet, I hugged Sapnap and said that he should be careful.

He closed the door and walked outside the room. I dialed Dream's phone number.

-Dream POV-

"Thank you for stopping by!" The cashier said and I smiled.

I was about to walk outside and I hear my phone, someone is calling me.

I look who it is, it's Y/N. I smiled.

"Hey Y/N, miss me?" I said

"H-Help me..." I heard her voice is shaky and a fear on it.

"S-someone broke into the h-house and Nick is checking o-outside the room..." Y/N said trying not to say it loudly.

"I'm in the closet.. I'm scared- *BANG*" I heard a loud bang on the phone, my heart beating and incredible speed.

"C-Clay, I-ILoveYou if I die.. T-tell my mom.. I l-love her too.." Y/N cries.

"I'm coming, Y/N!!" I ran and there's a homeless towards me, I gave the foods to him,

"ILoveYou too Y/N!, don't say that, I'm coming there!" I said Sprinting my way to the house.

"Hurry Dream! Save me..." She cries and sobbing trying not to be scared.

"Dream they are com-" She hang up the phone.

My tears are flowing, I don't wanna lose her, 'Please, please, please!!'

"DAMN IT CLAY!!! HURRY UP!!" I scream to myself.

There's no time I need to hurry..

I'm almost there, I quickly open the door and I pant heavily, I saw Sapnap Laying on the ground, there's no bleeding, He's still breathing, there's a pan behind him, I guess he got hit in the head.

I open our room and for what I saw, our clothes scattered outside the cabinet, And Y/N is no longer there..

I cried and scream, I was punching the wall.

"I'm TOO LATE!! GOD DAMN IT!!!" I cried.

"DREAAAM!! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!" I heard George yelling and came over to me.

There's a light coming from the window, I saw a Van, I pushed George and I went out side and I saw a Black Van, I heard Y/N's faint Scream. My heart stopped a moment.

'They took away my Y/N....'

'I'm too late...'