*I

I was thrown in a cold floor, I heard a closing doors and putting a lock on it, I was too weak from fighting earlier inside the van.

I can't hardly see anything, just blur of the room, Am I on the basement?. I saw a tall guy with a mask on, but I can't see clearly and then he goes upstairs.

I cried myself to sleep.

-Dream POV-

I'm sitting on the couch with both of my hand on the side of my head slightly pulling my hair out of this terrifying I just witnessed.

Y/N got kidnapped, and We are just here sitting thinking what just happened earlier. I got up and clean the room, while I was cleaning I remembered that I put a tracker on Y/N.

I ran to the kitchen and grab my phone on the countertop, I check the map and I see that Y/N's phone is a little far from us.

"Guys, I remembered I put a tracker on Y/N's phone!!" I said.

"Then let's go!!!" Nick said.

"No, It's too dark outside, we don't know if we're outnumbered by the people out there." George said, It's correct that we can't, and we're also have no self defense, only fist can defend us.

I nod and head to our room, I cried I keep thinking.

'What happened to her?'
'Is she hurt?'
'Are they hurting her?'

So many questions in my mind but I can't find any answers, I'm going there right now, there's no turning back. I don't care if I die as long as I make sure that Y/N is safe.

I went George's backyard and grab the Hatchet and put it in my bag,

"Dream? What are you doing?" George said.

"Packing my things, I'm going alone." I said seriously, George grabbed my bag.

"You're not joking are you? DO YOU WANNA DIE?!!" George said.

"I'm willing to die. My promise is to protect her, But I don't wanna broke that promise so I'm going there."

George gave me my bag and I went inside the house.

"Alright we're going too." Sapnap said.
"Here." He gave me his pocket knife knife.

"Take this, extra measures that Y/N might be tied up in their Hiding Area." Sapnap said.

I went inside my room and put first aid kit, Y/N's clothes and Mine.

-Time skips-

"Stop there." I said to Sapnap. He parked the car.

"As I expected, it's a Abandoned house, in the middle of nowhere." I said in sarcastic way.

We make ourselves quietly I saw 3 man guarding outside the house. I grabbed the hatchet in my bag and run towards to them.

I covered one of the guard's mouth to prevent screaming and I slit his throat.

━━━━━━━ Sapnap Speaking ━━━━━━━

Hello another intermission here from Reader-Chan

Just making sure that there are not any kids here, you're a kid? Get the FUCK OUTTA HERE RIGHT NOW! Or do I attack this? Here's my BANK ACCOUNT! and here's my DIVORCE AGREEMENT,

FUUUUCKKK!

━━━━━━━━━━━━ × ━━━━━━━━━━━━

I nod at George and Sapnap, It's a sign that we should look around the Household.