Chapter 1: a boring day

Molten Freddy's pov
Today is..boring and annoying. Because my little sister beth (scrap baby) would always annoy me but she knows sometimes to not annoy me because she respects me as her big brother. Well..I'm protective and I have anger issues a little bit but I don't let that get to me. "molten! Elizabeth!" I heard my dad (will) call us from our rooms, the last time he called us was yesterday for no reason at all because he just wanted us to spend time outsi- "molten! I called you 4 times! Come here or I will burn all of your hot sauce!" eh..I can just buy more but what does he want to say? As I got out of my room I saw my dad glaring at Beth's phone

"Princess I told you to put your phone in my room..remember?" believe me I know why her phone needed to be in our dad's room I don't wanna say what it is you can figure it out by yourself later, he told us to sit down on the couch "I called you here because I wanted to tell you we are visiting Henry toda-" "oh! oh! Can frankie come??" I sighed because I didn't wanna go but our dad will probably just tell me that it's gonna be exciting. Yes I'm like a teenager but worse..I don't like to get out of the house well my sister doesn't like to get out much too but she does it because she visits someone almost every week and calls them apparently. "Molten please come! It's gonna be really exciting!" I sighed, again because she knows I don't like to go out..only if it's for groceries then yes I will go out. "but why? It's gonna be bori-" "you don't know unless you try at least!" I mean..it won't be that bad right? It's gonna be a little chat and then we go home..well I do like to get out but not much, I like to ride my bike and do some other stuff.

"fine I'll go" as i said that my dad was smiling

Scrap baby's pov
I was shocked because my big brother never really gets out of the house or well should I say that he does get out sometimes but I really hope my dad will let me bring my girlfriend frankie (happy frog) with me! And I hope lefty will talk..

I hope..

To be continued