Chapter 8: the new apartment

Molten freddy's pov

It has been 2 weeks since my date with lefty happened and I wanna ask him out on a date again (forgive me if I don't know anything about dates-) but that's gonna have to wait because the apartment for 4 people, me frankie beth and lefty for us.

We need to move our stuff, I closed the pizzirea for today so we could move the stuff to the apartment. I promised lefty that I'll help him with his boxes, "beth come here for a second!" she skated over to me as I put the 10th box in the back of the truck.

I wanted to know if lefty was awake or just getting ready to move "is lefty awake?" "he has been awake since 6 am bro" "wait what why?" "he got extremely excited because of us 4 moving into an apartment together" that made sense now.

Me and beth got into the truck and drove to lefty's house, and of course the apartment is very close to the pizzirea so I chose a good one.

Beth on the other hand was nervous because she was never outside of the house other then the pizzirea.

Time skip

We stopped the truck and got out, I could see lefty from the window just by looking at him, he was so excited that he opened the door and hugged me I hugged him back.

His tail wagged very fast, "are you ready?" "yes I can't wait!" he instantly ran to his room, while I waited for him to call me to his room I looked at Henry. He looked like he was crying, I walked over to him "hey what's wrong?" "oh it's nothing I'm just proud at my little bear son" "well he is very excite- molten you can come!"

I walked over to lefty's room and his room was full with boxes, guess that's why beth said that he woke up at 6 am. I picked up 2 boxes and started walking outside, I put the 2 boxes in the truck and got back into the house I didn't know where lefty went because he wasn't in his room.

Henry pointed to where he is, I walked to mari's room and he was surprisingly there. She was crying and well I don't blame her, tho I won't cry I will just be proud? Nah that's my dad's job to be proud I just stared.

It's gonna take a long time for us to get used to the new apartment, "alright Mari let him go" she just looked at me like I'm a mad man. "b-but I will never see him again!" "sister Mari you can just visit me"

She was shocked but it's true she can visit "wait is our little brother moving houses?!" that was Marion he just pushed me aside and hugged lefty "you promise to visit us sometimes?"

"yes I promise just let go of me please"

After that they let hm go, leaving me standing still thinking about what's next to the house that we're gonna be living in. I need to think about the pizzirea more but that can wait, I think.

As I moved the last box to the truck I could see a brown bear with a purple bowtie. I don't think that's him, it could be somebody else with purple so I put that thought aside, I stepped inside the house to see if I didn't leave any boxes from lefty's room.

There were no boxes left, beth spotted me and skated to me "bro I'm hungry do you have any sandwiches?" "uh no but there's a store 3 blocks ahead" she then began to skate there.

Lefty on the other hand began to yawn, I'm pretty sure he didn't have anything to eat this morning or to drink "lefty did you eat anything?" he didn't nod so I took that as a no. "lefty would you like me to buy you a milkshake?"

He slowly nodded, this cute bear I love him.  

Lefty's pov

I was very tired, I guess that's why I get for waking up at 6 am, I did enjoy the date 2 weeks ago it was wonderful! I wonder if we can go on a second date. We will need to wait though.

"molten I'm very hungry can we go eat?" he nodded "yes lefty but after we get our things to the apartment"

I just nodded and almost fell asleep,

Time skip

When we got to the apartment it was so different "HELLOOOOOOO" it was so echoey I was so excited for the new apartment!

I looked over to the others and beth basically tripped over everything. Molten was getting the last box of our things, frankie did her things and me I don't know what I'm gonna do

As I begin to explore the house I found 2 rooms with 2 beds in each of them, I suppose this room can be for frankie and beth and the other room can be for me and molten.

I was so excited that I almost tripped on the couch "bad couch!" I said with an angry and happy tone, molten however just laughed and instead of admiring the rooms more I was more interested in molten. Or well what happened to his arm.

Maybe I should ask him another time because for now I need to focus about the apparent.

Happy frog's pov

The New apartment looked very strange but that's what you get for living with a funny dad and an older brother.

I turned over to my girlfriend Beth that was struggling to get up "sweetheart this is the first time I see you struggling everything okay?" I sat down beside her

She turned her head to me "yes I'm okay but remember the skates that you gave me for my birthday?" I nodded "well it's hard for me to use them for now"

Skates are pretty hard to master with skating "well I'm sure you will get the hand of it but don't damage them just like your old skates"

She nervously chuckled about that, well if I broke something and she gave me something new I would do the same thing.

She looked at me again "well I am glad that you gave me them sweetheart" then she gave me a big kiss on the forehead.

I guess we'll have to get used to this apartment

Well umm hello guys-
Sorry that this took so long but it's finally here
I am gonna make another book named scrap baby x happy frog if you guys are interested
Also- my country is in a 2nd lockdown

See you on the next chapter beautiful people 👉🏼👈🏼