Chapter 6: a strange day

Hello again 👉🏼👈🏼
So umm enjoy this one-

Molten freddy's pov
It has been 3 weeks and I'm happy to say that lefty has been talking more. "molten come here!" "noooo I'm to gay to get up" "molten just go to your father" my other dad was watching TV (scraptrap) "fine mom" I got up and got to the kitchen, What does dad want from me? Probably something not interesting that much.

I sat down on a chair "so molten I have some news for you" I raised an eyebrow in confusion, "i'm giving you the job of being the boss in the pizzirea." "wait so I'm gonna be the boss now? What does that mean?" why am I gonna be the boss now? "it means that I'm giving you the boss position because I'm tired of being there and well your dad wants me home so he can stop complaining about me not coming home early" "hey! I don't complain!" "yesterday you were complaining to a piece of paper sooo" I just ahamed to get his attention back.

Our dad does complain a lot, I guess I don't pay attention much because I've been trying to ignore everything for the last couple of years. "so what I've been trying to say is..You are the new boss and I'm retiring, got it?" "yes I get it but do I go tomorrow?"he nodded so I just sighed. "hey big bro!" "yes beth?" I got up and walked to beth's room, "what did you want" "I wanted to ask you something don't be grumpy now" knowing me I tried to keep calm.

I sat down on a chair knowing my sister she just wants to tell me something very not important, beth sat down on her bed "I brought here to ask you something which I know you are probably degree to but I'm asking you anywa- just ask already" I interpreted her because sometimes she can be a pain in the ass. "okay you grumpy bear would you like to live in an apartment with me, frankie and lefty?" I raised an eyebrow in confusion but then I realized what she said, an apartment with all those 3? Well at least I can see lefty sitting on my la- I shook my head from fantasizing about lefty. "My answer is yes" beth was surprised.

we'll need to raise money if we want to afford an apartment "beth we'll need money to pay for an apartmen- don't worry I know you are the boss now so you'll do great" she reassured me "and don't forget to take your lava bath to the apartment" I face palmed "when we actually have an apartment then I will take it" yes I have a lava bath because I'm literally fire and lava proof. "hey maybe we can go to the park today with lefty and frankie?" sure why not, I have nothing better to do. I nodded "great! I will call them on the phone!" I nodded again.

Time skip-

We got to the park with my motorcycle, lefty got here with his father as they sat down on the bench "so guys where do you wanna go?" I looked around to only see a robber trying to steal something  from a male fox, luckily my brother was around the block (he was around because he was at a movie theatre-) he answered his phone which was weird because he never answers.

After my brother helped the fox I got back to the others, beth complained about how much money restaurants take but frankie tried to calm her down.  I sat next to lefty who was looking around, god he is cute I wanna ask him to go on a date but I don't have the courage to do that yet so I just petted his ears "hey lefty?" he turned his head to me "yes?" "are you sc- lefty did you know he is the boss in the pizzirea now?" I got interrupted by beth "he is?" beth I will chase you and hit you "yes I am" "well that's awesome!" I continued to pet his fur, he purred as I petted him.

Lefty's pov

He continued and I slightly blushed but looked away, beth looked at me and wispored something to frankie. I looked at molten's Black hand, it isn't that terrifying when I look at it up close and it's surprisingly warm. when I get petted with it I let him pet me until he got up, I wish he could've petted me more.

After a while it was time to go home, is it bad enough that I like him? Even tho he is gonna my boss now? What if he doesn't like me back? What if he doesn't like the scars on me? What if..I scare him away? I shook my head putting the bad thoughts away. I pulled my phone out to call my dad, I saw a purple figure coming to the park I didn't recognize who it was so I looked away scaredly.

The strange person sat next to me, me not knowing what to do I just looked away. "sorry I didn't introduce myself properly" he cleared his throat "i'm Michael Afton" Michael afton? From the afton family? Aren't they the richest family? I don't really care about money I was just surprised, "I'm l-lefty" "so you are the famous lefty molten keeps talking about I see" he talked about me? "molten is your brother?" it was stupid to actually ask, Then again I begin to be more curious when I got free from that rockstar bitch

But I do like molten, more then a friend. "well yes of course but I've never seen him talk to anybody else so I'm surprised that he talks to you" maybe I can ask him for advice "hey umm michael?" he looked at me "I was wondering/wanting to ask for some advice" "and for what?" "how do I ask molten out on u-ummm a d-date" he just laughed, "oh my dear friend you should ask him tomorrow but I know he likes flowers and a quiet lover" that last sentence made me feel sad.

I heard a beep sound come from the other direction and it was my dad, then I quickly rushed to the car almost falling. That Michael person isn't nice nor I wanna be his friend, I sat down on the comfy car chair and put my sit belt on. Maybe I can ask dad for advice? I breathed in and out "dad can I ask you for advice?" he looked at me from the mirror and fixed his glasses a little bit "yes what is it?" "how do I ask a specific person on a date?" I was nervous but asked anyway because I needed advice "who's the lucky guy?" I blushed instantly "d-dad!" he chuckled.

he loves embarrassing me sometimes "sorry sorry" after that he cleared his throat "my advice is..just be yourself don't pretend to be someone you are not because that will get you nowhere but who is the lucky guy?" I looked to the side a little bit before speaking "m-molten freddy" I stuttered, it's not normal for me to stutter so I was surprised. After some silence dad finally spoke up "I know a great place where you 2 can go" he stopped the car and got out, I did the same thing and followed him inside the house.

Maybe I can ask my older siblings for advice as well, then again only Mari is in a relationship so she probably knows. As I sat down on the couch I was wondering if Mari was still awake so I got up and walked to mari's room leaning to the door to see if she is still awake, and indeed she was "I see you little bro come in" she crossed her arms standing there. I walked inside, she yawned well of course she yawned it's kind of 12 am so I know why she's tired "you need something?" "y-yes Mari I need advice" I don't know if she would like to help me with advice. "advice about what?" "a-advice about asking someone out" "who's the lucky guyyyy" "m-mari!" I looked to the side embarrassed,

She's just like dad, well dad is a puppet robot and I'm adopted so I'm happy that I'm in this family "molten freddy" she looked a bit surprised "well my best advice is don't down yourself when it comes to him I did that with ennard and yenndo once but me and them are together and we love each other" (yes 3 of them are dating and they know this-) "don't get me wrong though how tall is he?" "m-mari!" she just chuckled "don't worry little bro you are gonna do fine now go to sleep before dad catches us not sleeping in our rooms" she pat my head, I hugged her and got out of the room to my room

I really hope tomorrow will be great
I can feel it.

Sorry that this came out so late I was watching shows all those weeks and I have to say that they are great-

I hope you guys are having a wonderful morning/evening/night!

Also have this I made it myself-