Chapter 5: a weird day?

As you can see I don't know how to write very good-

Lefty's pov
Today is Saturday so I can do whatever I want, well my siblings are home and our dad is at work. Maybe I can call molten on the phone? Or just text him because I'm not ready to reveal my voice yet.

Imma have the 2 bois texing-

Lefty: "hey molten!"

Lefty: "molten?"

Molten: "yes? Sorry I was chasing my sister"

Lefty: "oh okay..can I come over?"

I heard a sudden breathing so I turned around and saw my big brother Marti (security puppet) looking over my shoulder "Marti!" "what? I just wanna know if you are not talking to that brown bear" I remember that I told them about rockstar freddy, my siblings wanted to start a war against rockstar freddy but I stopped them. "so..is that your boyfriend?" I slightly blushed but looked away, "n-no Marti" "yo marti stop bothering our little brother and come play video games with us!" that was Marion (nightmarionne).

Lately they are kinda productive over me and I don't know why.

Molten: "umm lefty? Are you there?"

Lefty: "oh umm yes!"

Lefty: "can you come pick me up?"

Molten: "yes"

I heard Mari shouting to me down the hallway "hey short bro!" Mari I'm not short I'm fun sized for the 13th time. "yes?" "I'm going to my boyfriend's house, the others will take care of you" but I'm going to be in molten's house. "okay Mari!" and with that she left, I had to wait until molten came so I made myself a chocolate sandwich. After I finished it I heard a loud beep from outside that made me kinda jump.

I assume it's molten, "Marti and Marion im going out!" they quickly looked from their room, "where are you exactly going?" "umm to a friend's house!" I quickly ran out of the house to find molten waiting for me. He looked very hot and cute too, I blushed a little so I stared awkwardly to the side trying to calm down a little bit. "are you ready to get on my motorcycle?" I simply nodded (he did have a bike but beth broke it accidentally-) he got on the motorcycle and I did too, I didn't know where to put my hands so wouldn't thinking I put my hands between his waist and he just chuckled.

Time skip

I sat down on their couch, I heard something from a room. Should I go check it out? Maybe I should. As I get up I look over to the kitchen and saw molten with no jacket and shirt, I stared until a clown came. "leftyyyyy! I'm glad you came!" "..hi beth.." I wispored trying to not have my voice high a little bit. but, yknow the nosy clown that she is, "so leftyyyy what do you think of my brother?" "beth I will chase you again if you don't leave lefty alone" I kinda giggled, but at the same time I wanted to know what were the noise. Beth tried to be nosy again but molten stopped her.

As I just standed there I saw a white and purple bear walking out of a room "well good morning to you too felix (funtime freddy)" he just glanced at him, "I was awake the whole time you fool, plus I heard what you did last night with your phon- SHHH! why are telling this infrant of them?" I'm confused "molten I didn't even say anything".

Molten Freddy's pov
Beth is nosy but felix? He can sometimes slip up when it comes to me telling him a secret, I looked over at lefty that had a confused expression on his face. He looks very cute and adorable I wanna fuck him~ head no get that shit out of me. I don't usually fantasize about fucking people what's wrong with me? As I continued with my thoughts I heard a voice from under me, I looked down a little bit I saw lefty trying to get my attention.

His ears were a little bit up, then again is it wrong to fantasize about someone that you met after a week? He poked me so I broke out of my thoughts. "yes?"  he pointed at the game room that ennard and his girlfriend was in, I raised an eyebrow. "oh that's just my brother ennard and his girlfriend playing video games" I went back to the kitchen to make all of us an afternoon dinner because our dads have gone on a date so I'm in charge today. I then heard my phone ringing from the counter, so I picked it up and it was rockstar freddy, what does he want? I answered the phone "what do you want" "wow molten didn't think you would answer like a dick" I just growled "what do you want!" "can I come over? Please?" he abused my left- I mean lefty "umm sureeee" then he hung up

I turned around to see everyone talking besides lefty so I called them to the kitchen to eat, "guys come here and eat!". I placed all of the plates on the table, but why isn't lefty coming? Maybe I can show him around the house after I eat.

Time skip

As all of us finished eating I walked to lefty, "hey lefty can I show you around the house?" he nodded but as soon as I walked the door opened. Rockstar freddy came in, I looked at lefty that just stood there and lowered his ears. "I see that lefty is here too~!" "yeah he is now what do you want?" but I was expecting something to come out of freddy's mouth, "..freddy I want to break up with you.." he whispered but just a little. Freddy was surprised and almost shout at him but I stopped him, "if you just came here to abuse him again then you are severely mistaken because I'm not just some person to just watch and see other people get hurt so you can leave this house or I will call the police." I would've called them anyway. I grabbed my phone and called them, as it was ringing I saw beth grabbing freddy's arm and not letting go.

I also petted lefty but he flinched a little, he wasn't petted before so this is a first for him I guess, I heard sirens outside so I took freddy with me outside. "alright why did you call us here molten?" "well he abused one of my friends for a year and a half but no one spoke up so I got sick of the silence and called you here." dreadbear looked at freddy "is that true young man?" "n-no he is lying! I promise you he is lying!" I sighed and gave my phone to dreadbear to show him the video that beth sent to me, I don't want lefty to be in pain anymore.

I can maybe ask lefty on a date, That's to risky because I don't think he likes me like that yet. "alright young man you are going to spend your whole life in prison" he then took freddy and handcuffed him, freddy got in the car cursing at me. I waved and laughed a little.

I got back into the house and the first thing I saw is lefty crying from happiness. He quickly ran to me hugging me and almost made me fall, I hugged him back wiping his tears away, "it's okay he is gone now" "t-thank you" he didnt whisper,

His voice is so cute and adorable.
He is adorable.
And I bet he has an amazing, adorable and cute personality.

So umm yes hello sorry that this came out very late-
Umm
Have this picture

So umm yes hello sorry that this came out very late- UmmHave this picture