Chapter 2: "A Rainy Day With You"

'I suppose i should go home, Yukina said farewell after all...' I thought to myself.

But it suddenly rained, everyone was plenty suprised, it was really sunny until now after all.

"Sheesh, did Hodaka Morishima brought back Hina Amano or what?, looks like Shinjuku is flooding.' I managed to joke around, I did watch that movie recently, so i suppose that came to mind.

But this is no time for jokes, I saw Yukina running as the same path as me, so, as we were running in the rain to get cover, I offered Minato-san something.

"Hey! Minato-san!, Let's go to my house! It's quite near this park!." I exclaimed my offer to Yukina, the rain was annoyingly loud, so i had no choice but to yell.

Yukina simply nodded, accepting my weird offer, she was following me now, since i know my way to my house, I know i should be celebrating, but boy i am going to be a mess later....

I noticed Yukina was getting tired, so i offered my hand to Yukina, She held my hand, I saw her blush a bit as we ran straight through my house for cover in the loud and strong rain.

...

...

...

After a while of running i made it to my house i let Yukina in, we were so wet, I mean our clothes, you pervert, whatever.

'That was a very poor choice of words.....' I thought as i sighed, I am so tired, running like a world olympic athlete was no joke.

I hanged my blazer somewhere in the room, and we just sat there, the rain tapping aggressively in the window.

"Whew, we finally made it, that rain appeared out of nowhere." I said, trying to break the silence.

"Do you want some hot chocolate?" I asked, and besides, I am very cold right now.

"Sure." Yukina simply sais as she stopped talking again.

I started heating milk in the stove, because who uses hot water in hot chocolate? Unless you're broke like me, I guess that's fine, and after a while of talking to myself, I prepared the cup and started putting chocolate powder and poured the heated up milk.

"Here you go." I said while offering the cup of hot chocolate to her.

"Thanks." Yukina said while taking the cup.

"Careful, It's kinda hot, I almost burned my tongue you know." I said to her.

"Say, did you put sugar into this?" Yukina asked me, blushing a bit.

"Yeah, and also milk, so that's plenty of sugar into it already." I answered her question.

"I-I see, thanks...." She thanked me softly, contrary to her usual voice.

She blew on the cup gently, being careful to not get the chocolate drink to her blazer, drank the cup, and took a relieved sigh.

"Say, can i take your blazer for a while? You can dry it while waiting for the rain to stop." I offered her.

Yukina took off her blazer that was wet and waited for it to dry, until the rain ends.

'So beneath the blazer is a white blouse, it's almost see through, wait am i actually nosebleeding?!' I thought to myself while k washed the blood coming from my nose in the bathroom.

I came back immediately in the living room though, that was close...

"I will return your kindness that you gave me one day." She stated, breaking the silence around us once again.