Chapter 7: "A Memorable Mall Date With You"

'Ugh....' I rubbed my forehead with my hands.

'I'm still alive...' I said to myself.

I woke up and realized i have school today, so i realized that i need to hurry, I quickly showered, put on my uniform, ate a slice of bread, and rushed to school.

...

...

...

'Okay.... We made it in time....' I mumbled as i was panting pretty hard.

"Oh, L/N-san, you're back, I missed you, you know, class was boring without talking to you." My seatmate, Akane Suzuki, said to me.

"Oh, hello, Suzuki-san, sorry, I was sick yesterday, can i borrow your notes later?" I asked her.

"Okay." Akane nodded.

"Moving on, who took care of you?" Akane asked me.

"My girlfriend." I said with a straight face, hearing a reaction from other guys.

"I see, you're moving up from the world." Akane joked.

"Damn, this average dude got a girlfriend...." One of the murmurs said.

"What a simp...." One of the murmurs said.

"I don't think that's how it's works..." One of the murmurs said.

"Ignore those." Akane whispered to me.

"Aight." I replied.

Our homework teacher appeared and we all went silent, another school life was starting, I don't really mind it, because, it's something to fill my mind, better than thinking about my inescapable death.

...

...

...

...

After many decently fun classes, The bell rang and it was now the end of class.

"Thanks for letting me copy all of your notes, Suzuki-san." I bowed as thanks.

"No problem." Akane said.

"Well see you tommorow, Suzuki-san." I said.

"You too, see you." Akane said as we go on seperate ways.

'Hmm, with the little time i have left, I should ask Yukina-san on a date again, where do we go though? The park? The aquarium? The museum? Let's just go on a mall, yeah, that sounds okay....' I mumbled to myself, as i started to text her.

"Yukina-san, mind going on a mall date? After you're done practicing, of course." I texted her.

"Okay." Yukina replied to my text.

I went to CiRCLE, since i need to, and i can see Yukina.

I was walking pretty slow, since i wanted preserve my energy later for work.

...

...

...

"Oh, Y/N-san, you're back." Marina said.

"Yeah." I said in reply.

"Don't overwork yourself, Yukina-san was pretty worried about you, you know?" Marina said.

"I know..." I said with a sigh.

"Well then, we got a whole lot of things to do, prepare yourself?" Marina said.

"Understood." I nodded in reply.

I went ahead to do my regular work at CiRCLE, cleaning the studio rooms, fixing equipment, and doing errands from my boss, Marina, I was still tired due to my curse, but i think, I've gotten the hang of it.