Chapter 4: "Sorry, I Like You"

(Timeskip a few days later)

These past few days, I haven't hanged out with Yukina, well, mostly because we're busy, but, even though we haven't talked that much besides that one rainy day, my love for her only grew stronger.

My unusual tiredness was still there, I followed my aunt's advice, but instead of getting better, it got worse.

'I'm sure it's just me growing up, yeah.' I mumbled to myself.

Since it's a weekend, I have no idea what to do aside from doing my part time job at CiRCLE, but i didn't had a shift today, so i had to resort to other plans.

'I suppose i could just wander around again, probably could see something interesting on the street.' I mumbled to myself as i got out of my bed, showered, and changed into my casual clothes, and head out to the streets of Shinjuku, again.

'Hmmm.... Nothing interesting here, I think i need to go further.' I thought to myself.

I did just that and went further, hoping to find something fun.

'Yamabuki Bakery? Is this the bakery that Yamabuki-san was talking about, I haven't ate breakfast yet so, maybe i could buy something here.' I thought to myself.

I entered inside the bakery, the air here smells like freshly baked bread.

"Welcome to Yamabuki Bakery, how can i- Wait it's you, L/N-kun, didn't expect you here." Saaya said with a suprised face.

"I noticed this place so i came here, and besides i was hungry anyways." I said.

"I see, well what will you like to buy?" Saaya asked.

"Two melon buns." I said.

"Okay 2 melon buns coming right up, the price is 400 yen." Saaya said.

I gave her the right amount of money and waited for my purchase.

"Sorry for the wait, here's your order." Saaya me a paper bag that contains the melon buns that i was craving for.

"Thanks, see you." I said.

"Come again." Saaya said.

I got out of the bakery and ate my bread while wandering about.

I got so many flyers by various strangers on the street, it wasn't even funny, but there was one flyer that interested me.

'Nya♡Nya♡Nyan Cat Cafe?, ummm, okay....' I mumbled to myself as i read it further.

'So basically the waitress wear a cat girl costume and there's cats everywhere....' I mumbled to myself.

'I know one person who secretly likes cats, Minato-san, maybe i should invite her here, but wouldn't that be a date?! No, I'm just going to say it's a hangout between friends....' I mumbled to myself.

'Where would Minato-san be? Probably at CiRCLE.' I mumbled to myself as i head to CiRCLE.

...

...

...

"Oh, L/N-san." Yukina greeted me.

"Hello, Minato-san." I greeted back.

"What are you doing here? If i may ask." Yukina asked me.

"Oh, I came to ask you something." I said.

"What is it?" Yukina asked me.

"Do you want to go on this cat cafe with me? I know you like cats so yeah." I said.