g e t t i n g u p

letter 3

to S, the person who forgot about me

it's okay now S. I don't cry anymore when I think of you, i'm just utterly saddened by the fact that we ended so terribly. it's sad how you're throwing us way, for a reason you don't even want to explain. it didn't hurt when you lied again, it just made me realize that I can read through you. you might think you're saving me from a heartbreak by throwing me out of your life, although the dynamics of this theory doesn't make any sense, but i'm ready to accept it now. you were a positive influence in my life, but there's a bridge between us, and it seems to increase with every lie you feed me. but I won't cry anymore.

you leaving me made me realize about all those who came and stayed. you opened my eyes to the people that I was ignoring in the name of you. this is for those all those special sunshines that light up my day every time I we talk. thank you, thank up and thank you, it's hard to imagine me being me without you being here with me. thank you for cheering me up, without even asking if I was down. I still love you S, and this will sound mean, but these people came and stayed, and they deserve appreciation and love for that.