a l o n e ?

I felt alone today. I've been feeling alone for a long time now. It's not like i lack friends, i have the most adorable people surrounding me, but sometimes i feel like i need someone to be constantly talking to me. I want-

No. People did approach me today, they did ask me how my scholarship exam went, or what i was doing, dipss tried to get me to come outside with her, i was the one who refused. I miss you S, i miss you more than my words can convey. I used to prioritize you over everyone i knew, and i, i don't know how to handle this hurt. You were my world, are my world, but i'm not dumb and i wasn't born yesterday. I see through your lies. everything you've told me ever since march, seems like a lie. I keep on questioning my worth to you, was i worth your time? your efforts? you love? your attention? you presence? and so far, i am so lost. my mind keeps on coming up with theories as to why you're not talking, i didn't even want to write on you again, because i know that this way i'll go to bed sad, but when my fingers touched the keyboard, and i opened the tab, all i knew was you. 

is this the pain of losing a best friend? one day you'll find someone to replace me. what was i to you? a time pass? an object? i want to know. but you won't respond.