Chapter 6

I left the two suitcases in front of the entrance door.
I went back to my car, grabbed the other three suitcases and with a lot of struggling, but I finally reached the door.
I was sligtly sweating, but It wasn't a big deal.

I knocked on the door.

No answer.

I knocked louder.

No answer.

I didn't hear any type of noise from the inside.
I took out my phone and called Darryl

"Hey Darryl"

"Hi Zak, why are you calling me?"

"Because I'm outside with my stuff, the door is locked and I'm slightly sweating"

"Oh my goodness Zak, I'm coming!"

Then he hung up.
A few seconds later I heard footsteps from the other side of the door.
The door clicked and finally opened, revealing the brown haired man inside, his eyes full of worry.

"Oh my goodness Zak, I'm so sorry! As we put down my stuff, Cassandra told me that she needs to go helping you! But then she went somewhere else.
I'm sorry again little muffin, let me help you" He said, grabbing 3 of my suitcases and walking upstairs with them.

I smiled as I grabbed the other two, following Darryl.

I saw Cassandra playing on her phone as we passed by her room.
She stood up and stared at me with visible jealousy in her eyes as we got inside my room.

"Hey Darryl do you want to go to the IKEA in about 2 hours to buy some furniture in my room?"

"Sure Zak, It will be fun to go buy stuff with y-"

The blonde girl cut him off

"Sure we can all go, I'm usually busy, but I can sacrifice my free time to go with you guys"

"Uhh okay?" We said in unison

She walked out with an evil smile

"I think I'm gonna go back, I just started packing out, tell me if you need help or anything lil muffin" Darryl said, slowly approaching the door of my room

"Ok, thanks Darryl"

He nodded in response and walked out.

I started packing out.
I only packed for around 15 minutes, because I had no desk, bed and closet to put my things on/in.
But I still managed to fully pack out a full suitcase with stuff like toothbrush and comb in it.

So after about 15 minutes, I grabbed my phone and walked down to the living room.

I sat down on the couch and started playing on my phone.

I lost track of the time and after about 1.5 hours of playing I heard someone screaming.

I jumped

Then I quickly turned around and saw Cassandra with her usual evil grin.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?" I asked almost shouting

"Wh-Why are you yelling at me? I-I didn't do anything" She said, trying really hard to sound like an innocent little girl, but failed.

"You know what I'm talking about.
But you know what? I don't care, just tell me what do you want"

"Darryl said he changes his hoodie and we can go to the IKEA"

I didn't reply, just stood up and took on my shoes.

I saw Darryl walking down the stairs and he also put his shoes on.
Cassandra already had shoes on, so we just walked out, waiting for a few seconds for the girl to lock the door.

"Darryl, can you drive us please?"
Cassandra asked Darryl, smiling.

"Sure" He said

We walked together to Darryl's car and as soon as he unlocked the car.
As soon as he unlocked it, Cassandra rushed to the seat, what's right next to the driver's seat and she sat down.

Darryl was just as surprised as me, so as he sat in the driver's seat he said
"Oh Cassandra, I thought you're going to sit in the back, so I can catch up with my friend a little"

"I thought I'm your friend Darry"
She said, looking into Darryl's eyes with a fake sad expression on her face

Darryl jumped a little as he heard the nickname

"You know what? You can stay here if you want to"

I finally opened one of the car doors in the back and sat on one of the seats, annoyed.

I saw her commonly mentioned evil smile as she looked at me.

"What will we buy exactly Zak?"
Darryl asked as he turned on the engine and started driving

"So I want a big bed, a good gaming chair, a big desk, because I have 3 monitors and I also want two closets"

"Ok, I was so much faster than I thought I will be, so If we want to, we can spend the whole day in IKEA" Darryl said

"Ok" I said, smiling

^_^

Darryl drove for about 30 minutes.
We didn't talk at all, but It wasn't awkward, because Darryl focused on the road, Cassandra was doing something on her phone and I was listening to music with my earphones while looking out of the window.

"Don't matter we're just walking
Through a memory"

(Song: Rxseboy - Memory (ft. SadBoyProlific)

So after about 30 minutes, we finally stopped in a parking lot

"We're here guys" Darryl said as he basically jumped out of the car, smiling

We all got out of the car and walked inside.
We quickly found everything, not wanting to waste time.
We put everything in our carts and walked towards the cashier.
After we payed, we decided that we will eat a hotdog.

We walked to the hotdog stand and ordered the hotdogs

"So 3 basic hotdogs right?" The woman asked

"Yeah" I replied

"It will be $14.99"

Darryl and I both started giggling as we handed the money to the woman.

We grabbed the hotdogs and walked to the sauce stand.
Darryl and I put only ketchup on our hotdogs, but Cassandra only put mustard on hers.

We sat down to the first table, right next to the sauce stand.
Cassandra sat next to Darryl and I sat on the opposite side, in front of Darryl.

We started eating our hotdogs and talking about the house and this whole moving in stuff.
We ate half of our hotdogs, when Cassandra quickly took a bite of Darryl's hotdog.

"Excuse me?" Darryl asked uncomfortably, looking at Cassandra

"I'm sorry, I was just curious how tasty your hotdog is" She replied

"Ok but don't do it again" Darryl said, still visibly uncomfortable as Cassandra smiled at him as a response.

I was just sitting there in cringe.

We countinued to eat the hotdogs, Darryl in slight shock the whole time and he ate carefully, not to eat the piece of hotdog where Cassandra bit.

Muffins

Word count: 1114