Update

Hi, anyone. I'm sorry for not updating as much as I used to. Life has its moments and I've been quite uninspired lately.

I'm probably talking to no one right now which is fine but in any case I'd like to say that this story is not over and I will keep doing it for however long it NCT stays alive and maybe even more. In the Endzone Timeline we are still in 2018 but I'm sure someday we'll catch up.

The last few chapters have been fun to do but maybe I took too long to publish them and now all the like 2 readers I has already moved on to other things. I am very much in love with this story and I hope to keep doing it and I really wish there were people that cared about it even a little but that's me just being selfish and egocentric.

In any case, I apologize for being so inactive but I'm going to do my best to keep this going. We are nearly at 200 chapters and I think that's something, I guess.

I'm going to do a short break on the Origin Stories of the Endzone members and resume after a while so I can update more consistently. Soon I'd be coming up with the We Go Up Era for Endzone. I actually and half done with the art so that's something.

Anyways, thanks for those who are still with me or even miraculously just came across this, I really appreciate you. If there's anyone out there, know that I'm happy that you gave me a chance to entertain you.

Much love to you all!