Chapter 4: Elise

I can't believe this is happening right now, after all this time I finally get to have her. It can be more romantic next time but I want her now. I can't believe she thought I wouldn't like her because she has a penis but I loved her even when we were young. This was such a trivial thing, I'm not some little girl. I know about people being born with both and I loved her so knowing she was born able to please me and as crazy as this was, one day I'd be able to carry her children, weirdly turned me on . She's incredibly cute but right now she was so sexy and it made me wet for her. I hear the sounds of our heavy breathing and kissing echoing across the locker room stall causing the scene to be even more erotic.

I tilt my head back and she bites across my neck harshly leaving small bites in her wake. She grinds her hips into me, putting friction on my aching clit. I grip her hair and tilt her head back while I return the favor.

"Give it to me Harley, don't make me wait papi," I callout. She smirks and traces her calloused fingers over my hip bones, slowly grazing over my navel piercing then up and over my rib cage. Her nails drag across the now hardened nubs, taking her time she raises my shirt slowly, the fabric grazing over the taunt nipples then leans down taking one into her mouth. Her tongue swirls painfully slow, causing the blue walls of the stalls to seem like a distant sky as my eyes blur from the pleasure. She hums lightly, the vibration causing me to grip the nape of her neck, drawing her closer. She bites me sharply causing me to gasp.

"You'll take what I give you," she whispers, swirling her tongue to ease the sting, causing a shudder to rack my body.

"You owe me, give me what I want now," I demand, pushing her off of me and dragging her out of the stall, the door hits the wall causing an echo to bounce across the empty room.

The cool air hits my skin not bothering me due to the heat radiating off of her body. I push her into one of the showers and turn on the water, the steam instantly starting to build, wrapping around us. Secluding us in our own Eden. We reach for each other at the same time and rapidly pull away at each other's clothes, melting into one another slowly becoming one. Our kisses become almost frantic. desperate. Only time we break apart is for air, only to return to each other. Silently promising forever.

She lifts me from the ground once more, kissing, sucking, biting without a care to the world of the marks being left behind on my skin. Surely marking me as hers, screaming to everyone of the secret touches that were being shared in this moment. I drag my nails across her back as her bites become more aggressive, her hips bucking against me harshly. The tip every so often grazing over my aching center, reminding me of the neediness. She hits the shower knob causing warm water to exit the faucet.

"Please, Harley I can't wait," I say rolling my body against hers, the water raining over us only causing the moment to be even more erotic. She looks at me, her piercing blue eyes into my chocolate ones, she grabs the length of herself and aligns it with me and in a single push she fills me. I gasp and hold on to her tightly, clenching my walls causing her to curse into my ear.

She doesn't move allowing me to adjust to her size. Most definitely longer than my exes meager six inches, reaching a spot inside of me causing a tickle to run through my tummy. She kisses my neck littering gentle kisses across my skin. When she sees I'm comfortable she slowly begins to move her hips. Pulling out until the tip is at my entrance and slowly pushing back to the hilt. Her slow strokes cause me to mewl and grip pathetically at her body like a newborn orangutan.

I clench my walls around her tightly, causing her movements to halt for a second and she smacks my ass and grips it tightly making me throw my head back, my once restrained hair now clinging to my to the skin of my wet back. She picks up her pace, the once gentle strokes turn to frantic thrusts, as she proves her athletic history by her consistent pace.