juicy spongeboy

"now listen here big boy, ima show you what i can do" said spongebob as he pulled down his pants to show a pencil thin thingy that was about a foot long and thrusted into shreks juicy swollen asshole making him preggo cuz that's how it works with ogres. Shrek screamed and said "FASTER DADDY" Sponge Bob replied with "you know my name" and he started to beg spongebob for more. finally spongebob started to pound into shrek at an unrealistic rate and sharks asshole started to bleed. but it was okay because spongebob licked it out. "hehehe that ticked" said shrek.

Time Skip

One week later shrek's stomach was so big that it looked like he was about to pop like a big ass pimple. after all, spongebob did lay a million eggs inside of shrek, so popping like a fucking pimple was to be expected and was completely normal. but spongebob was hiding a secret from shrek. he had two side boyfriends that he had gotten preggo, Michael Jackson and Ronald McDonald. all of a sudden shrek was in the middle of practicing twerking and then he said "SPONGEBABY MY WATER BROKE" and within seconds he exploded like a pimple and died. but little did he know that spongebob was busy having a little fun with Michael. when he got back to the pineapple it was completely destroyed with nothing but millions of teletubbies standing in the midst of what used to be his precious home.

(Vote or you wake up in shreks swamp)