le biig plan

The next day before the krusty krab opened up, spongebob needed to talk to mr krabs desperately and he told him the idea that he had for the new krabby patty secret formula. the secret ingredient was spongebobs dead children. Mr krabs loved the idea and they hauled all of the teletubbies from the bottom of the cliff to the stock room of the krusty krab.

The smell of the deceased teletubbies attracted customers all over the sea and mr krabs was making so much profit that spongebob was enslaved at the krusty crab for life so that he could keep making some nasty ass pattys. Spongebob started to lose his mind and become a psycho. for years mr krabs and spongebob have kept the recipe of the krabby patty a secret, just do they don't get sent to prison for life. But spongebob forgot something. "OH NO OH MAMA" screamed spongebob. "MICHAEL AND RONALD."
They were both at the door of the krabby patty with two millon children pissed off af. Spongebob started to cry, but he knew what he had to do. Spongebob spread his cheeks and he SUCC all of the kids and his two ex boyfriends through his ass.

Sponge did a big sigh. He knew that was never gonna see them again, and tbh he didn't wanna see their asses ever again. Not even ronald mcdonald's ass was THICC enough for spongebob. But he couldn't forget that they were a part of him now, and they would haunt him forever.

(Vote or Michael Jackson will be pissed at your window tonight)