2) Trouble At School

It was the start of a new school day, the girls started to get along except Jeongyeon who hasn't met anyone yet, she still thinks that everyone is boring and lame.

As the buses landed, they were called back to the assembly hall. They were told they could go to their accommodations at the end of the day, they can leave their luggages as they will take them to their rooms and today is the start of their real lessons. Their lessons were with their classes that they have been put up with.
"Class 1-3, you're with have Mr Yeon with your Ability lessons." Mr Cho announced as the students from that class stood up and followed Mr Yeon to the sports hall.
.
.
.
"Today class, we're going to see each other's unique abilities, I'll call your name."

"Kang Daniel."
A boy stepped out and his ability was flight, he was flying around the room, the whole class was impressed.

"Lalisa Manoban."
A girl with X-ray vision and super sight could see everything. Maybe a little too much.

"Lee Jihoon."
A boy who could grow as tall as a tree or as small as a mouse.

Each student showed their abilities, then it came to Tzuyu.
"Chou Tzuyu."
Dahyun and Chaeyoung cheered Tzuyu on as she stepped forward.
"Is there something metal I could use?" She asked.
Mr Yeon handed a steel metal pole, by using her ability, she bend the steel pole into a knot. In awe, the students were shocked and clapped.

"Son Chaeyoung."
Chaeyoung stepped up and focused her energy. She took a deep breath and in a split second, two fireballs were floating in her hands.

"Kim Dahyun."
Dahyun blew something out of her hand and the room started to go cold, it stopped as Chaeyoung used her fire ability to make the temperature normal again.
"No fun." Dahyun crossed her arms as Chaeyoung laughed.

"Myoui Mina."
The two girls who were standing beside her were cheering her. Mina walked forwards and thought of something to turn into, everyone backed away when they saw a large tiger growling at them.

"Park Jihyo."
Nayeon told Jihyo good luck. She stepped forward and used her telekinesis to make the benches and equipment float in the air. Then she swivelled the equipment in the air just like a performance.

"Minatozaki Sana."
As soon as Mr Yeon said her name, people were already shocked from what they were seeing, there were multiple of Sana's in the room. Each one of the clones were doing their own thing. After that, the ground shook and the floor started to move almost making a shape, she manipulated the floor into making a love heart.

"Huh, rare to see someone with two abilities, next!" Mr Yeon scanned through the next person.

"Hirai Momo."
People were waiting for her to do something, using her super speed she went from one side to the other in less than a millisecond. Everyone was still confused as of when they felt a gust of wind hit them as Momo ran in a circle going fast as she turned, making the students and Mr Yeon fall to the ground.

"Yoo Jeongyeon."
She used her electricity ability and made the lights flicker. Then she turned it off and then on and with her electricity she was stretching it out making some kind of light show. Finally as a joke, she gave everyone an electric shock as she sniggered to herself.

"Lastly, Im Nayeon."
She was the last person to go, Jihyo encouraged her as she was scared.
She made Jihyo hold the metal pole and went to the other side of the room.
Nayeon took a deep breath and stretched her arm to get the pole, she was successful. Suddenly she lost control of her arm and started to go crazy.
It almost hit the students that were dodging Nayeon's arm, but luckily Jihyo stopped it by using her telekinesis.