8) Ships Have Sailed

The 9 girls jumped for their lives, some were pushed than others, through the clouds there was water.
Jihyo, Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung, Dahyun, Momo, Nayeon, Tzuyu and Sana, in that order they all landed safely into the river. They could easily get out since Han River Park was next to them, so was the Banpo bridge.

"That was awesome!" Jeongyeon hollered.
"That was the biggest jump I've ever made." Momo said out of breath.
"Some were pushed off!" Nayeon glared at Tzuyu, but she just grinned.
"Where's Mina?" Chaeyoung looked around to find her.
People started to gather around the edge of Han Park to see what was happening, they started to take pictures and videos.
"Looks like we've caught some attention." Dahyun said.
"What are you girls doing there?" A police man insisted for them to answer.
"Swimming?" Dahyun shrugged as she was looking at the other girls who didn't know what to say next.
"Where did you guys come from anyway?" He gave them stern look.
The girls were more stuck, they couldn't tell him that they fell out of the air or jumped off a floating school.

Instantaneously, there was a scream from a member of the public.
"SNAKE!" A woman yelled and briskly ran away.
The other people saw the potential danger and ran for their lives.
"Snake, where?!" Sana panicked and held onto Tzuyu.
The tension built up as they didn't see a snake, but Mina.
"Mina!" Chaeyoung rejoiced as she saw her.
"What happened?" Jihyo asked.
"I turned into a snake so that they would run away, you guys better thank me." She grinned as she held out her hand to pull the others up.
"I wish I had shapeshifting so I can do whatever I want as an animal." Sana pouted.
"Let's go before anyone comes back." Nayeon said.
They all went to their homes, their parents were so glad to see them. It's only a matter of time till they meet again.
.
.
.
The students huddled together, trying to keep each other company as the Seniors made a line between them and the door.
It has been quiet for a while, they couldn't leave until the teachers tell them that it's safe. The silence almost made them panic more until footsteps could be heard outside the door. Though the Seniors and students tensed when they saw that it wasn't one of the teachers.

"Hello students." In a deep voice the person in the dark mask spoke.
The Seniors formed in a group getting ready to fight him.
"No use of fighting back..." He paused, "I've already got your precious sphere."
The Seniors stopped as they saw a person who was captured, right beside him. One of his henchmen pushed the girl inside making her fall hard on the ground.
"I would like to thank you for the sphere, Seungyeon." He looked at the sphere with perseverance.
"You won't get away with this!" She growled.
"Yet, I have the upper hand." He said before locking them inside, trapping them.
"Now I have the sphere, it's time to take what's theirs."
.
.
.
The girls were in Nayeon's house, it was Friday and it's been a day since they've escaped the school. They were waiting for the school to announcement on the situation.
Jeongyeon was still worried about her sister, Nayeon could see that she's distressed and wanted to talk to her.
"Are you worried about your sister?"
"We haven't heard anything from the school, who knows what happened." Jeongyeon was on the verge of crying, but she held in her tears.
Nayeon came closer to her and said, "All we have to do is wait, in the mean time I'll be here."
Something sparked inside of Jeongyeon, not because of her electricity, but something different when she was with Nayeon.

Mina was on her phone, she saw Chaeyoung, who was on the window sill, drawing again and wanted to see what she was drawing since she did hide it for no one to see.. In a second Mina turned into a butterfly and flew close to her. From her point of view she assumed she was drawing a person, she looked closer and knew who it was.
Mina turned back into herself and went to speak to Chaeyoung, blushing in the process.
"Hey, Chae." She said.
Chaeyoung quickly closed her sketch book and replied, "H-Hi Mina."
"I r-really like the drawing of me." Mina smiled sweetly as the embarrassed Chaeyoung looked down at the floor.
"You saw... didn't you?"
Mina giggled, she was fond of her acting this way being flustered and all.
"Do you... like it?"
Mina sat down next to her and answered, "I love it."

Sana and Tzuyu were outside enjoying the sun. Tzuyu brought Gucci, her dog, over and Sana was playing with him.
Sana was making duplicates of herself making the small dog confused as he turned his head to one side.
The tall maknae, who was watching over her dog and most likely to be her crush, laughed at them.
"Why are you laughing?" Sana asked.
"Gucci never acts so friendly in front of people he's never met."
"I can see he growled at Chaeyoung, almost tried to bite Jihyo and Dahyun seems to be scared of him."
Both girls continued to talk.
"Thank you, for comforting me up there." Sana thanked Tzuyu.
"My pleasure."

Momo was sitting on the sofa whilst listening to Dahyun who was playing piano. She was playing 'River Flows In You.'
Dahyun looked back at Momo who looked hurt, she saw that she was rubbing her right leg. She looked closer, there was a red mark looking like it was burned.
Then it came to her, back when Momo was captured by one of the strangers henchmen. Chaeyoung used her ability to set Momo free, but also accidentally slightly hitting her leg.
Dahyun wanted to help her so she walked to her.
"How's your leg?" Dahyun asked in concern.
"It's nothing just a mark." She said, avoiding eye contact.
"You're hurt, let me see." Dahyun rested her leg on the table and closely observed the burn.
"It's a first degree burn, it's not that serious." She said whilst Momo kept looking at her.
Momo felt a chill in her body when Dahyun used her ability to ease the pain.
"T-Thanks."
The two girls looked at each other deeply, they stayed like this for a while.

While Tzuyu and Sana were playfully in love, Dahyun and Momo romantically in love, in the background they could hear faint laughters.
Laughters from the window sill.
The four girls went to the window sill asking the same question.
"Why are you laughing?"
Mina and Chaeyoung stopped laughing but still smiling cheekily.
"I knew you guys found someone." Mina pointed at the two girls who avoided Mina's question from earlier.
"You two seem to be close." Tzuyu said.
"Did Chaeyoung show you her collecting drawings of you?" Dahyun grinned.
"What! No! I only showed her one, and I have only ONE!" Chaeyoung panicked and crossed her arms.
"Is it the one when you and Mina-." Dahyun stopped when Chaeyoung threatened her with fire in her hands. Dahyun didn't stop so she came back with her ice abilities.

"NOT IN MY HOUSE!" A shout from Nayeon could be heard.
Both girls stopped, still having Chaeyoung glaring at Dahyun's smirk.
Tzuyu mumbled under her breath, "And they're suppose to be the oldest."
"Don't worry Chae, at least you don't have dreams about your crush." Sana teased.
"You. Wouldn't. Dare." Mina gave her a glare just like Chaeyoung did.
"In her sleep she kisses her pillow and at random times says your name." Momo joined in.
"That's. It." Mina was about to turn into something, but again Nayeon shouted and this time she came in with Jeongyeon following behind her.
"What do you not get about not in my house?!" She raised her voice.
"Guys, you have to see this." Jihyo spoke.
"It's about our school."