14) Is It The End?

It's the end of TWICE's first year being in Mr Cho's School For The Unique. The sphere was kept somewhere secret and safe away for sometime.

They were all chilling in Jihyo's backyard.
Nayeon was helplessly trying to get her phone back which Jeongyeon stole from her. Desperately she stretched her arms to grab her phone, but Jeongyeon kept electrocuting her when she did, only a bit which made her surprise.
Few minutes later Jeongyeon passed Nayeon's phone to Jihyo which she grinned as she telekinetically lifted her phone up to the sky.
"You guys are mean!" Nayeon sulked, she was still trying reach for it, but Jihyo kept moving farther away from her.
"She's cute when she's angry." Jeongyeon laughed.
.
.
.
Momo was in the shade trying to cool herself down by fanning her own face really fast, even though her super speed helped a bit when she was fanning herself, it was still hot. Suddenly she felt a hug behind her, though it was quite a cold hug that made her freeze up a bit.
"Cool enough for you?" The pale girl asked as she smiled.
"It's perfect."
.
.
.
Next to them were Mina and Chaeyoung, Mina was posing in the sun whilst Chaeyoung was trying to draw her.
"I'm almost done... and I'm finished." She looked up and Mina was gone.
"'Mina?"
A butterfy flew past her face and landed on her sketchbook, then Chaeyoung watched it as it went behind her and grew into a person.
"You are a real artist." The girl hugged her as she was looking over her shoulder.

Chaeyoung was a bit sick especially when it was around summer, all the pollen from flowers she was allergic to. When she was about to sneeze, Dahyun would always be around her because when she did sneeze fire starts to come out from her hand and mouth. It almost resulted into Jihyo's house being burnt down.

"You would've thought that a girl who can control fire would be used to the warmth and the outside." Mina said.
"At least now you guys don't have to take care of me when I get sick and I accidentally freeze someone." Dahyun gave out a chuckle.
"Thank goodness, being frozen is horrific and cold." Momo shook her head.
"Sometimes I hate the summer." Chaeyoung moaned.
"I wonder how did you guys even survive when you were younger?" Mina asked.
"We were always together because our mothers and fathers were close to each other so we were like sisters, we took care of each other when we were sick and we got used to it." Dahyun explained.

"Dahyun, ice please." Tzuyu was holding an ice cube tray that was filled with water.
Dahyun froze the ice in a second.
"Thanks." She walked back to Sana who was playing with Gucci, using her clones to confused the little pup.
Tzuyu place the ice cubes into her drink, she asked if Sana wanted some.
"Only if it's crushed." She said.
The strong girl smiled as she took one ice cube and crushed it with one hand.
"For you." Tzuyu sprinkled the the crushed ice into her drink like it was a topping.
"Show off." Sana giggled as the girl wrapped her arm around her shoulder.

Sana then, formed a some kind of table out of stones and rocks from the ground enabling everyone to place their drinks on it.
"And you say I'm a show off." Tzuyu smiled.

"Can't wait for our second year." Jihyo spoke.
"If you survive me not trying to kill you both!" Nayeon stretched her hands to Jeongyeon, wanting to strangle her.
"Ah- Jihyo... give her back her phone!" Jeongyeon tried to fight off Nayeon.
Jihyo immediately gave the floating phone to Nayeon.
"You're lucky I like you both." She caressed her phone.
"I know you love me, hon?" Jeongyeon smirked and Nayeon just rolled her eyes.

"We should go somewhere, maybe the mall?" Jihyo suggested.
"I would love to go to the mall." Sana jumped up.
"Please no, I'm not spending 3 hours in the same store." Tzuyu sighed as it was targeted to Sana.
"Then you can go to the park or the stay at a coffee shop." Dahyun said.
"Or go to the arcade with Mina and I." Chaeyoung added in.
"You can do whatever, let's go." Jihyo was the first to open the door, the others walked out.

Nayeon grabbed Jeongyeon making them walk slower and behind the girls.
"Why are we going so slow?" Jeongyeon asked.

"I was speaking to Jihyo's mom and asked about her father, she said that he left when she was 6 years old." Nayeon explained.

"Why are you telling me this?"

"If Jihyo's father left, wouldn't they have pictures of him?" She asked rhetorically.

"Maybe because of what he did." Jeongyeon started to get bored of the conversation.

Nayeon grabbed her back.
"What did he do, she said he was the most loved man who will be missed, who had great memories with the family and always did the right thing, why wouldn't he be in some of the pictures?"

"So?"

"Think about it, when we were in our room when we first talked about family in front of Jihyo, she couldn't stop talking about her family, her sisters and her mother. When I asked about her father, she said she didn't remember him."

Jeongyeon kept listening.

"Jihyo said she doesn't remember him, but her mother said that he will be missed and had great memories with them."

"Jihyo was young, it's more likely she would forget."

"That's true but, what if she didn't forget, what if she-."

"Was in an accident?" Jeongyeon finally thought sense into Nayeon's theories.

"Exactly."

"So what you are saying is that Jihyo's father left when she was six, her mother says he was a great man with great memories. Then Jihyo says that she doesn't remember him meaning that she was in an accident?" Nayeon nodded vigorously as Jeongyeon listed.

"Nayeon sweetheart, is the name Protectors of the School getting to you to become a detective or some sort?" She said nicely.

"But I'm being serious." Nayeon crossed her arms.

"I get what you are trying to say; did her mother say anything about why he left or what happened before?"

"When I did, she avoided the question. It's like she was hiding it."

"Let's leave it, maybe it was a hard time for her then." Jeongyeon wrapped her arm around her waist and started to catch up with the group.

"We need to get rid of them."
Especially that girl who controls the sphere.
"And I know how..."

-
I left you all on a cliffhanger, I'm very sorry.
Though I am writing the next book, don't know when it will come out, so stay tuned.