9) Dark Mask

The girls gathered around the living room, some sitting on the sofa and some sitting on the floor whilst Jihyo was speaking in front of them.
"What about our school?" Nayeon asked.
"Is everyone okay?" Jeongyeon assumed almost jumping out her seat.
"Not exactly." Jihyo continued, "The Supernatural news reported the scene, it's better if I show you it."
She turned on the TV.

"What we are seeing now is the School For The Unique in Seoul has been in locked down, as far as we know that the students are somewhere to be seen in there and it seems that robot men are roaming around. We are not allowed to venture into the area." The reporter explained.

"We only hope that this is just a new security and the students are safe inside since a terrible villain by the name of Dark Mask tried to steal the sphere, but he is no where to be seen and-."

Jihyo paused the TV.
"Even the news doesn't know what's happening." Sana spoke.
"Does anyone know who this Dark Mask person is?" Momo spoke.
"I've never heard him until now." Jeongyeon answered.
"What are we going to do?" Dahyun asked.
"We have to get help from other supers." Momo suggested.
"We can't, who knows what happens when they get caught." Mina shook her head.
"Not unless we sneak in." Jihyo said.
The girls looked at her confused.

"Sneak in, how will we do that?" Tzuyu questioned.
"We can sneak in behind the school and through the back door."
"How would we get there?" Chaeyoung spoke.
Jihyo was stuck for ideas.
"What are you guys talking about?" A voice said behind them.
"Seoyeon, what did I tell you about interrupting me and my friends?" Nayeon looked at her angrily, but disappeared when she got a chance to.

"You told me not to speak to them, but I never listen you." She disappeared once again from one place to another.
"Your sister has teleportation?" Sana said in shock.
"It's annoying every time."
An idea popped into Jihyo's head and knew what to do.
"Seoyeon." She called her.
"Yes?" The girl appeared behind her.
"How do you like to help?"
The young girl's eyes lit up as she said it.
"What kind of help?"
Nayeon knew something was going on, "You'd better not say what I think you're doing."
"You teleport all of us at our school." Jihyo continued.

"No, you are not doing that to my sister!" Nayeon demanded.
"I'll do it, but what do I get?" As Nayeon's sister ignored what she said.
"Nayeon will do you everything what you want."
As Nayeon's pulled her sister away, she was mad. Not merely on Seoyeon, but at Jihyo.
"You're making my own sister teleport us to where it is infested by robots and a villain who has stolen the sphere, then you're going make me do what ever she wants. I'm not having it."

"Nayeon, she just has to teleport us there, then she'll go home." Jihyo explained.
"Why can't you make Mina fly us up there?"
Mina came back with a reasonable response, "I'm not getting another back ache for a month."
"She's the only one who'll get us up there the quickest— Wait... 'another back ache'?" Jihyo stopped and turned to Mina.
"Long story, go back to persuading Nayeon."

"Please Nayeon, I'll get you up there and I'll go back home and I promise." Seoyeon pleaded.
Nayeon sighed and said yes.
Seoyeon hugged and thanked her.
"Give me a picture of the school and I can teleport you there."
Nayeon looked at the other girls and specifically saying this to Jihyo, "If my sister gets hurt, I'll hurt you."
"I'll take whatever consequence."

They formed a circle holding each other's hands, with Nayeon and Jihyo holding Seoyeon's hands she began to teleport. She focused the image of the back of the school in her mind. It was a weird experience for the girls, but Nayeon was used to it.
The surrounding around them became distorted making them dizzy, all of them closed their eyes and in an instant they arrived behind the school.
Easy it seems, they started to feel woozy from the trip.
"That was freaky." Jeongyeon said.
"You'll get use to it." Nayeon chuckled at the other girls who fell onto the floor.
"Remember, you owe me." Seoyeon said before teleporting back.

All 9 girls crept inside through the back of the school door which led to the cafeteria, luckily no one was inside. The only thing that's stopping them was,
"Cameras." Dahyun pointed at the far right corner and the far left corner.
They hid behind the counter, avoiding getting caught by the camera.
"Mina can you freeze it?" Jihyo asked.
"It's now harder to hack through the mainframe, Dark Mask must of changed the security." Mina responded.
As hard as it was, she managed to freeze the cameras only for a short while.
Through the hallways and to the auditorium where the assemblies are held, they did encounter some henchmen but sneaked their way past.

They saw something horrific when they entered the auditorium, something that the Dark Mask must of been doing.
"He's locked all of the teacher in cages." Momo looked around shocked.
Every teacher from the school was locked up, they looked weak and tired. The girls went up to the front where Mr Cho was.
"Sir, we have to get you out." Dahyun said, trying to use her ability to freeze it but it didn't seem to be effective.
"You girls have to go." He said weakly.
"We have to get you all out." Chaeyoung trying to use her own ability as well and again no use.
"There must be something, we can do." Sana spoke.

"What do we have here?" A deep voice echoed.