Angel

Angel

An angel was born.

It was only hours after the successful delivery and the hashtag #KugimiyaFamily once again trended on Twitter, and immediately made news in the country. In the entertainment industry or not, in Thailand or not, people are celebrating for the birth of the Golden Couple's second child. Even though there weren't pictures released yet (not even the baby's name), the excitement and happiness were already spreading rapidly like wildfire.

Congratulatory posts and messages of the two's close friends and relatives assured the people that Yaya had a safe and succesful delivery.

Thankfully, they were able to go home after two days. Yaya couldn't help but swoon over the precious tiny human she was carrying in her arms at the backseat, with her husband beside her and Cat driving for them. She felt her eyes watering, but before a tear could roll down, she felt a handkerchief touch her cheek and when she looked at her husband.. he was warmly smiling at her with also tears pooling in his eyes.

"Thank you," they both said, which made them chuckle after.

"Don't cry, teerak." He mumbled after wiping her tears.

"You're also crying.."

"I'm just really happy. I mean, look at this angel.. she is.. she is our baby. Our child. Our princess. I can't help but be so proud that I am your husband and I am the father of our two children. What did I do to be so blessed and happy like this?"

Yaya smiled, "perhaps, you have saved so many lives at your past life. Because, babe, you deserve this. You deserve to be so happy and blessed- and I am happy and blessed to have you guys, too. Can you hear that?"

"What?"

"My soul dancing in bliss with blast music."

"You should have invited my soul to dance with you so you'll have your mate. Soulmates?"

"Oh, yes, soulmates," she grinned and pressed her thumb on his cheek. Then she turned her attention again to their baby. "And this angel? Now one of the reasons why are souls are still alive and happy."

"You guys.. I swear I'm so jealous now! I miss my daughter, too!" Cat suddenly joked- but it was actually true anyways.

It was an abrupt flight, so she wasn't able to take her family with her back to Bangkok. "I'm really sorry bubba, but it's worth it right?"

"Of course, truly worth-it. To be one of the first people to see the face of this angel is a blessing, you know? I think I will have a lifetime luck after kissing our baby girl," Yaya chuckled at what her sister said. But for real though, she's sure that their baby will definitely add another luck to their family. Like how Leon did.

A few minutes after the drive, it was finally home.

Inside the Kugimiya House were Leon, Mae Keaw and Mae Pla patiently waiting for the arrival of the four- especially to the new addition in the family. Right after he heard the footsteps outside, Leon jumped off his seat. As if on cue, the door opened revealing his Dad, Aunt and of course, his Mom carrying his baby sister.

"Luna! My sister!" Leon's voice calling for Luna resonated in the room.

"Leon.. your voice, please, mon fils. Your baby sister is asleep.." Yaya softly warned. Nadech guided her to sit at the sofa so Yaya could lower down for Leon to finally see the face of his sibling. "It's her.. look at our beautiful angel. Our Luna Celestial, so beautiful," she tried again to control her emotions.

"Suay mak mak.." Mae Keaw said as she stared so lovingly at her new granddaughter.

"Veldig vakker," Mae Pla added.

"Hermosa," Nadech whispered- but clear enough for them to hear.

"Oh okay, let me complete it. Très belle. Luna is a belle fille, goodness, our genes. Our freaking genes is amazing," Cat commented, finally completing the word "beautiful", "very beautiful" in five languages that Yaya can speak.

"I can't believe that we called Luna beautiful in five different languages," Yaya heartily laughed. "Just like how we called Leon handsome in different expressions years ago. Hehe, you thought we didn't do that, right?" she held her son's chin and shuffled his hair. "I love you both so much, my babies."

"I think that this is a really perfect timing to take pictures, don't you agree?" Mae Keaw suggested in which they all nodded to. "Wait a second," she went to get her camera inside her bag, and called the house helper to take a family picture of them- though unfortunately not complete. But for sure, soon they will all be complete in one photo. Especially now with the new member of the Sperbund-Kugimiya family.

The whole day was spent with them celebrating for Luna's second day in the world. Truly, she set the happiness level in the house higher.

Before hitting the sheets, Yaya blurted, “you know what babe, I feel like Quokka today.”

Nadech chortled, “really? Then I feel like Disneyland.”

The both of them laughed— for the nth time.

They're the happiest today.

Let me just share that writing Glimpse always feel so good for me. You know, I can always feel the lightness and fluffiness of this book. And I hope you feel the same way, please tell me your thoughts, reactions and suggestions because I love it so much 💞 it inspires me to write even more.

I wrote this last night after the surprise beach sunset photo. Hehe.

And, the Quokka (happiest animal) and Disneyland (with their tagline: happiest place on Earth) part was inspired from the book I'm currently reading. Hahaha.