ᗷᑌᑎᘜO ᔕTᖇᗩY ᗪOᘜᔕ Oᑕ

Name: Sora Tsukiya

Age: 19

Nicknames: Lazy shit or make up any

Gender: Male

Height: 5'5

Weight: 135.9

Sexuality: Bisexual (leans into guys more.. but he goes and hangs with the 'pretty' ladies)

Ability: Transformation of a Creature

Description of the ability: Transformation of a Creature can allow Sora to have a certain body like part of any creature. For example: Angel wings, Devil wings, Lion claws. It can also boost his stats due to which transformation he controls.

Stats: Speed: 3.5 out of 5
           Defense: 4 out of 5
           Attack: 4 out of 5
           Teamwork: 2 out of 5
           Stamina: 5 out of 5

Personality:
Confidence: His current job is a babysitter like at a daycare. The kids would always help him boost his self confidence everyday since they would look up to him like a hero.
Shyness: At first when you meet him, he really doesn't open up to others. It'll be a little hard for him to talk and introduce himself. He's more of like an introvert at first but he'll become more of like an extrovert to those he gets along with.
Joy and Positivity: Despite him having a tragic backstory, there are many things that can cheer him up. He finds his happiness when he's around others. For example: A few people from the Guild and others from the Port Mafia.

Nationality: Japanese, 10% Mexican

Languages: Japanese, English, and Spanish

Phrase: "Come on... I want to go home already.."

Looks:

(He DOES look like a feminine type of boy, but that's usually because the kids at the daycare center wanted him to be like that)

Clothing:
(Usual)
Shown in picture

(Formal)

(Nighttime clothing)

Family: No family.. all of them suddenly died from a assassin. He was the one who witnessed all of it.

Friends:
His best friend is (Chibi) Chuuya Nakahara. He trusts him completely and would always spread his true feelings about how he wants everything to change in the world.
Elise was a close friend as well, considering having Sora babysit her, he liked her company and always let her do anything to him. He thinks of her as like a younger sister at times.
Mori was the one who took him in the first place. Sora thinks of him as if he was a silly and serious fatherly figure. He feels like Mori treats him like a son again.
Lucy was at first a pain for him to deal with when he first joined the Guild. They slowly got along with each other and eventually became friends.

Likes: Sweets, him seeing the kids at the daycare center, sleeping

Dislikes: Waking up early, talking about his past, getting dumped on, being yelled at in a negative way

Love Interest?: He usually goes for the looks. Not the personalities. So technically he IS a player... but eventually he'll find one which is Mark Twain. (I swear that boi needs some love- 😤)

Organization: Port Mafia

Reason why: It's not like his former position was gone. He used to work at the Guild. But due to it being gone now, he goes to the Port Mafia and disguises himself as both a villain and a babysitter. He would do ANYTHING to help with the daycare center such as working more hours or raise money.

Job: Part-time job as a babysitter, then employee at daycare center

Backstory: Ever since at the age of 5, Sora had a loving family. He was a big brother to his now deceased sister. He never attended school, so he didn't know everything about the world. He would strive to get revenge on the one whom had killed his family.
He went to an orphanage for when he was about 11 years old.. and treated him like shit ever since he came out as bisexual. So, Sora ran away from there and proceeded to look for a home in Yokohama. That was where the Guild found him and took him in.
About 5 years, age 16, the Guild was utterly defeated and disbanded, leaving Sora wandering around for a new home. He killed many lives.. but not to his satisfaction. This time, Mori found him and took him in. To this day, he's still with the Port Mafia, finding some inner peace.

Extra:
- Sora is a SUCKER or compliments and cuddles... especially when he's sad. The only thing that could cheer him up is A) cuddle him, or, B) bring him food.
- He has Autophobia/Monophobia, the fear of being alone.