≛ ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

A/N: It's another Kibutsuji Muzan story! A request by StoryRyka! I hope you will enjoy this as well, much love! Stay healthy and happy!

He remembered her features.
Her scent if he may add on.

But the first time she died was by the hands of him when he first turned into a demon. He couldn't control his hunger, yet even though her lover was turned into a demon, she didn't run away.

She embraced him still and whispered into his ears that it was alright. She understands, and he couldn't stop his overwhelming hunger as he ate her then.

But when she was dying in his arms with blood trickling down her limb as she looked into his pair of red plump eyes. She still had on a smile, and he felt regret all over his body.

She was his lover, a loyal lover indeed where she stayed by his side despite him not being able to live past the age of 20, but she still stayed. He was grateful, utterly grateful that she was willing to stay by his side.

And she lovingly sacrificed herself for him.

The second time she died was by a sudden fire that was set in her hometown. She could only remain beneath the broken rafts of her humble home that caught fire, hearing the laughter of the demon who had set fire to her home.

And when the demon lord arrived, his red plump eyes could only remain wide opened as he stared into her loving eyes that he remembered so clearly. The same smile she had on her face back then, a few decades ago when he died in his arms.

He pushed away the burning rafts, not caring if he was going to burn himself since he could regenerate quickly. He picked her up once more as she looked at him with a pair of gentle eyes that he had loved ever since.

Searching for her.
Only for her to speak her last breath.

"I'm glad I saw you before I die again,"
Those were her last words before she departed from the world once again.

The third time she died was when she was a Hashira. He couldn't believe his eyes as he battled against them in hopes that he could reach his ultimate goal and be able to stand under the sun. Hoping that one day she would appear before him once more and he would turn her into a demon.

Only for him to fall to his knees as he hugged her dying body once again as he had injured her gravely when she tried to protect the demon slayer with hanafuda earrings. He watched as she softly chuckled, noticing how the other Hashiras and demon slayers didn't come near him.

He watched as she slowly lifted her hand up and gently caressed his cheek as the sun started to rise.

"This time, we will go to hell together," she whispered out and tears ran down his face as she continued to have that gentle smile that he had been searching for his entire life.

The sun burning him away as her life slipped away from her body.

"I died..." he thought to himself and looked at his hands, realizing he was back to his human body. He sighed and looked around the place that was dark and filled with fire. He pressed his lips into a fine thin line then, only for his eyes to widen.

"Found you! Let's go," she said with a bright smile on her face and soon pulled his hand, causing him to turn and look at her a little confusedly.

"In our next life, in case either of us doesn't remember. Can we promise one another that we will find each other and live a happy life together?" she asked, and he nodded his head.

For Kibutsuji Muzan had decided that Amami [name] will always be the one for him.