≛ 05. ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇꜱꜱ

"Well, you seem to be in a good mood today," Obanai spoke out as he walked side by side with [name] as they walked down the hallway heading for the lockers once more

"Well, you seem to be in a good mood today," Obanai spoke out as he walked side by side with [name] as they walked down the hallway heading for the lockers once more. Today was going to be a practical day since they would be going about in the university trying to find photographs that fit the theme that their lecturer would have chosen for the day.

"Yeah. I'm quite relaxed now," [name] spoke out with a smile and Obanai shook his head as his lips curled up into a smile, watching as his good friend was feeling better after taking a day off.

"See. This is why there are called 'leaves' that you can take. Idiot," he muttered out as he slapped her on the back of her head and she winced with her hand reaching out to cover her back. A pout appeared on her lips then as she shoved him towards the locker that he bumped into as she squats down to open her locker.

"Meanie. Hitting my head is going to bring back all the stress, you baka! Iguro Bakanai!" she snapped and Obanai looked stunned at the amount of strength [name] had shoved him with. He blinked his heterochromia eyes a few times as a certain memory resurfaced into his mind.

"IGURO BAKANAI!" she yelled out as she shoved him off the ground and into the water. His heterochromia eyes widened as he realized he had offended [name] badly by touching the back of her neck where she was the most sensitive.

"Oh... What the fuck is going on here?" Sanemi's voice was heard and he burst out laughing when he saw what happened to Obanai who was stuck in the water. [name]'s lips then trembled as she ran towards Giyuu who had just arrived and she pointed to Obanai in the water.

Complaining to him.

"Obanai? Obanai!" and Obanai snapped out of his thoughts, realizing that he had zoned out and [name] was getting impatient with him. He then walked over to his locker which was on the other side of where he stood and opened it.

"What were you thinking about?" she asked as she got out her camera and looked towards Obanai who shook his head in response and he let out a sigh then. He then bends down and placed a finger against her forehead.

"Baka... You are the baka..." he mumbled out and [name] scrunched her nose up in response as she pushed his hand away. The pout still visible on her face as she shut the locker and locked it, standing up to ease the ache in her legs for squatting too long.

"Hrmp," was her response as she took off walking towards the lecture hall and Obanai shook his head, shutting his locker and locking it. He soon ran up after her and the duo started to walk side by side.

It wasn't common to see them always together, since they were in the same major. But everybody in the university could tell that they were friends, given how Obanai always blushes around Mitsuri when they chance upon one another. And [name] would be at the sideline cheering him on, only to earn a glare from him.

It also wasn't common to see Sanemi and Giyuu with her, or Tengen and Kyojuro. She was always seen with the same group of friends, and many of her suitors didn't dare to approach her since they would always give a glare towards them.