≛ 07. ᴄᴏᴍᴘᴀɴʏ

"Yoriichi-san! I'm back!" [name] called out as she entered the cafe and Yoriichi looked up from the chalkboard he was writing on and a gentle smile appeared on his lips as he stopped what he was doing and walked out from behind the barista counter

"Welcome back. Good to have you back in the cafe," he spoke out as he spread his arms out and [name] laughed as she ran and hugged him tightly. Since it has been close to two weeks ever since she last stepped into the cafe for a shift, for she and Obanai were busy with their projects.

"Yes! Glad to be back. I was cooped up in the studio for so long that I thought I wouldn't be able to see the sun!" [name] spoke out as she went to the back room to change into her uniform. She soon came out with her apron on her as she tried to tie it at the back.

Only to have Yoriichi coming up behind her and tying it for her instead.

"Today is going to be a long day," Yoriichi spoke out as he proceeds to tie [name]'s long mauve hair up into a high ponytail and [name] could only smile softly then as she heard the bell being rung and she looked as Sanemi and Obanai arrived.

"Morning," Sanemi muttered out and Obanai nodded his head, which [name] smiled gently at. [name] then proceeds to the barista counter to help Yoriichi in setting up the coffee machine while the bell rang again.

And in came Tanjiro along with a new employee that Yoriichi had informed [name] about and [name] could only smile softly as she looked at Kanao who shifted a little uncomfortably.

"Don't be awkward, hun. I won't bite your head off," she spoke out and Kanao could only smile softly as she walked towards the back room with Tanjiro, only to ask him a question which answered her suspicions.

That [name] doesn't remember anything in regards to her previous life.

"Kya! [name] is here!" and [name] laughed as she opened her arms as Mitsuri ran towards her and hugged her tightly once she had entered the cafe. She then quickly went to the backroom as well to change and soon appeared beside [name] once more.

"I missed you so much! It was so hectic without you!" Mitsuri spoke out and [name] nodded her head as she continued to listen to the rants that Mitsuri had kept till [name]'s return. Yoriichi then stood in front of the barista counter as he waited for his staff to come out from the kitchen.

And he started to brief them.

"Since we have a new menu and promotion going on, we are expecting to be having lots of customers today. Which is why I have called in my brother to help out as well," Yoriichi spoke out and as if on cue did the bell ring again and in came Michikatsu.

Who looked like he had just woken up.

"Good morning, brother," Yoriichi called out and Michikatsu narrowed his eyes slightly.

"Why didn't you call me up?" he muttered out and Yoriichi had on a gentle smile which Michikatsu could only narrow his eyes at.

"You just looked so peaceful when you were sleeping. I didn't want to disturb you," he spoke out and [name] could only laugh as she watched Yoriichi getting hit on the head. [name] then continued to set up the coffee machine while Yoriichi continued to brief the kitchen crew as well.