≛ 13. ᴅᴀᴛᴇ

[name] sat on her bed as she looked around confusedly

[name] sat on her bed as she looked around confusedly. Her pink-tinted lips parted as her long mauve coloured hair was messy due to her just waking up not too long ago. She could hear someone moving about in her house, but she knew who it was since she had requested for him to stay over once more.

Given how he had brought her to the doctor and even ensured that she was well taken care of. It felt all too familiar to her, to be pampered in such a way. Something that she felt she had been missing for a long time ever since she was born.

It felt so nostalgic to watch Kibutsuji Muzan moving about in the kitchen where it was visible to her. It felt like she has seen this happening before, it felt like deja vu to her in a way. She watched as he turned to look at her with a concerned pair of red plump eyes.

He tilts his head a little as he wondered what's going on in her mind as he noticed that she looked confused at his existence in her apartment.

Did she forget that she was the one who had invited him to stay over?

"What's wrong?" he called out and [name] shook her head a little as she watched him cleaning his hand dry with the cloth that she often laid out to clean her hands with once she was done washing the dishes.

He then brushed his hair back with his hand and [name] watched as his black locks fell back in place as he made his way towards her. Her light-pink coloured eyes widened a little as she saw faint images of something like tentacles appearing behind him which soon disappeared.

Her lips pressed into a fine thin line as he walked up to her and gently placed his hands on either side of his face and caressed her cheeks with his thumbs.

"Are you sure?" he asked and [name] nodded as she leaned into his touch. Everytime she was with Kibutsuji Muzan, it felt so familiar to her. It felt like they belonged together from the very beginning, and that this was God's plan in getting her to fall in love with him.

But the recent hallucinations and visions she had been having about him and some of her friends were making her doubt just a little of her sanity. It felt whenever she saw something that doesn't seem to be part of the era, somewhere within the back of her heart, something was escaping.

It felt like something was living at the back of her heart, wanting to come out. Sometimes when she sleeps at night, she could hear desperate cries, asking her to let whatever was at the back of her heart out.

She felt Muzan's hands slowly sliding down to her shoulders as he held her gently with his grip and planted a kiss on her forehead. A gentle smile appeared on his lips as [name] looked at him, again that familiar feeling lingered at the back of her heart.

"Since you can't go to work, what do you say we head out for our date?" he asked with a soft smile and [name]'s light-pink coloured eyes blinked a few times at what he had just said and she slowly nodded her head in response.