A/N - Thank You!

Hi guys,

Weird place to end the story, right?
And, definitely not my normal style?

No, you're right - I usually like to give you an open ended, positive outlook, kind of ending. However, in the interest of mixing things up a little, and with future plans in mind, this is where this book ends.

BUT - if you stick with me, you will see more of Chris and Charlie!

My next story will be about somebody else, however, in the background I will be working on a sequel for this story that will be published either after that story or after the next one.
(Yes, I'm aware that this means there is a decent wait time but, hey, the suspense isn't literally going to kill anyone.)

Before anyone assumes I've ended it here because I ran out of ideas, I've got some news for you. This is where it was always going to end.

Plus, I've had questions in the past about whether I'd ever write a series or sequel to any of my stories, so - your wish is my command.

〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️〰️

I've enjoyed the journey of writing this and reading feedback from some of you, but all journeys come to an end (for now) and this is where I get the opportunity to say-

Thanks to everyone that has read, commented and voted!
I am thankful for every single one of you and I hope I'll see some of you again - maybe in my notifications about my other works!

For anyone interested in reading another story by me, or chatting to me - feel free to head on over to my profile and maybe check out some of my other work(s) or drop me a message.
Follow me if you want to keep in the loop about what's going on - e.g. delays, etc.