14

Unedited 😿
"I'm absolutely furious! How could you?! Imagine when your father hears about this young lady!" The police sirens of the crime scene being vindicated stood as a blur in your hearing. You pulled the blanket tighter over yourself. Midnight's chaotic lecturing was truly hitting you hard as you realised your unreasonable mistake. "You could've died, Y/n! I'm serious! You're only a high school student you are not to be going on dangerous missions by choice! Are you stupid? I'm-I was terrified! I thought you died!" Midnight began to sob, holding her hands to her face. You kept staring blankly at the floor, wishing undone your mistake.

"I-Is she okay?" You finally asked, not averting your depressive stare, clutching the blanket in the apprehension of being the reason to someone's death.

Midnight sniffed and raised aloft her head, ready to respond with a croaking voice. "Yes, when she dodged that bullet for you it missed all her organs, didn't shatter any bones, tenderloins or arteries. You were quick to keep the villains away and keep her from losing too much blood. It was like a miracle. That doesn't excuse your behaviour though. She was lucky but she risked your life in the first place. Disgusting behaviour from a pro hero." Midnight wiped her last tear and composed herself.

You kept your stare on the ground, guilt only just alleviating. Midnight sighed. "Look, babe, I know you didn't necessarily do anything wrong. You were pushed into the situation and no one told you otherwise but it was still a horrible experience. Why don't I take you for some late night training seeing you're not injured and you need a distraction, okay?" you finally lifted your gaze and smiled.

"Yeah!"
--
After some intense training, you took a bath. Laying in the LED lit tub you went over your intense training with Midnight. You underestimated her strength a lot. Though, she taught you how to use smaller quirks if that's the situation you're stuck in and so far you did well. Only using a glitter quirk to go against a pro hero (Midnight) you did loose, but, Midnight said you did exceptional with your combat and skill as well as being intelligent with attacks.

Your pointed your finger to the ceiling and created a glitter explosion. You gawked as the clinquant of glitter shimmered in the water. You, furthermore learned, the less powerful of the quirk the longer you can keep it. Which, it's currently been 5 hours, a contrast to your usual 1-hour max.

--
You wrapped your towel around your body picked up your phone to reply to some texts.

Hobo-Father 😽
Rug-rat, how are you going? I have a surprise which will be here when you get back.

You considered telling your father about the life-threatening events that occurred today but elected that he would only kill you.

Under-contact: Ratty Daughter (You)
I'm awesome! I've done some efficient training 😸
A surprise? I hope it isn't that you're shipping me off to a foreign military camp for the misbehaved 😐 How are you? I miss you already 👉🏻👈🏻💕

You sighed, searching for the next contact

Under-Contact: Erasure Girlfriend (You)
KAAAAAAAATSUKIIIIIIII!
My dumb ass almost died today😹
How are you? (Oh btw I'm fine)

Explosive Boyfriend
Dumb-Bitch did what?!
If you died I swear to God I'll kill you!
I'm NOT fine because you have a habit of making people feel awful... Stupid girl, I miss you

Under-Contact: Erasure Girlfriend (You)
Ah, I'm sorry 🥺
Okay, I'll stop being insensitive!  I miss you, Katsuki! When we get home we'll train and I'll show you how I've improved!