Part 6

Okay, okay, so I get it...haven't posted in forever! But here it is now!  

I slipped on a light lavender knotted shirt with a hood. And some light blue jean shorts.
I ran down the stairs, to find Mia waiting for me.
"Someone's at the door for you." she said with a scrunched nose. And mouthed Londyn to me.
"What do you want?" I asked Londyn as I opened the door.

"You're going on a date with Mason." she said. A straight face on. "And I just wanted to say that I have been a jerk, and I need to apologize."

"Really?" I asked.
"Yeah," She said. "I can tell he really likes you, and he's over me. And I should be over him." she shoved her hands in her light pink sweatshirt pocket.

"Thanks....?" I said. "Okay, bye." I said and closed the door. I watched her walk down the path.
I turned and looked at Mia. She just shrugged, and grabbed her bag. We walked out to find Davis waiting by the limo.
"Don't forget, we're going shopping after school, Davis." Mia said.

"I didn't forget." I looked out the window, and we passed our normal spot we stopped.

"Michael, why didn't you...oh no." he pulled in front of the school.
I saw every person in the yard look at the limo.
"Mr. Graham asked how dropping you off had been. Once we told him we had been dropping you off around the corner, he asked us to bring you to the front." Davis said, the sly smirk on his face told me that he had told dad himself.

I was about to scream. "Alright, see you after school. Here." Michael said.
I stepped out of the limo with Mia.
I got looks from everyone. Mason walked up to me. "What is this??" He was clearly surprised.
"Eh he he...um, so my dad is, um...Mr. Graham."
"How come I never knew this?"
"I...didn't want to tell anyone, and neither did Mia." I said. " I have to go, I'll see you tonight." I rushed away with my hood up. Mia avoided eye contact with anyone.

I opened my locker and searched for my textbooks. One of Mason's friends walked up to me. I think his name is Asher. His eyes sparkled in the dim light of the hallway.

"Yes?" I asked.

"So, your Mr. Graham's daughter, like he's your dad?" he asked.

"Uh, yeah, did you not just see the limo? Mia and I just got out of it!" I asked. I looked at him with a question in my eyes.

"Eh, he, he, yeah, I guess I did. But I had to hear it from you." he said.

"Mkay, bye." I closed my locker and walked down the hall. I ran into Mia.

"Great, I think legit everyone is gonna ask me about this, now!" she almost shouted.

"Same."

"I've had a group of girls wanting to be my friends, all morning!!" she said. "And I don't want to be friends with them!"

This group walked down the hall, and they almost looked like they were glowing.

"Crap, they saw me." she said. The lead girl had long blonde hair, blue eyes, and a pink crop-top and shorty short jeans. She wore bubblegum pink pumps.

The girl behind her had blonde hair as well. She had green eyes that sparkled, so did her black shirt. With a skirt with flowers and sparkly silver mary-janes.

One other girl behind them had wavy black hair with a blue stripe. She had a darker skin tone, and deep brown eyes. She had a white tank top, with a jean jacket on top of it. With a light pink skirt. She had shiny bronze heels that shined like stars.

"Miaa~" the leader said.

"Sabrina. Nikki. Taylor. How are you?" she asked.

I gave them my best death glare. "Go away." I said. Calmly but sternly.